Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
BLA1NE
Kaminari
Tolvo
DxV04
Rockstar2112
Serious_Much
Darkson
11 posters

Sorry, but I think this needs some attention!

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Sorry, but I think this needs some attention! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry, but I think this needs some attention!

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:08 am

Darkson wrote:I hope this is just a joke...

Serious, What did you just say some time ago? "I just can't be bothered. silly "

And now you say you gave me -1 just because I disagree with you??? ts ts ts ts ts...

That must have been a long time ago, can't even remember when that was silly

But I actually did give you -1, just for the hell of it (since it's meaningless, and you're spreading lies lol! ) but you know you can make it up in no time again, i mean just ask tolvo for tips on how to accumulate 100 rep in the space of 3 weeks silly
    befowler
    befowler

Sorry, but I think this needs some attention! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry, but I think this needs some attention!

Post by befowler Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 am

Love the Nitomobile and its bonewheels. They should add that to the actual game, his crypt is already in a track shape.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 am

You could form a reputation cult. It's like a suicide cult, but instead of drinking punch you all just rep eachother up while wearing funny hats. I personally rely on "great" wit and "charm," but it doesn't work for everyone. Might I suggest nostalgic references to things from the 90's without any real provocation?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 am

befowler wrote:Love the Nitomobile and its bonewheels. They should add that to the actual game, his crypt is already in a track shape.

It can be like the baby park of Dark Souls kart big grin
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:48 am

There you go, now we're quit Serious big grin How low can we go?

This whole rep thing just got out of control!

Random people giving random -1s...

Tolvo obviously hacking up his rep...

and additionally making tons of dumb jokes in hope that they get voted up... silly
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 am

Don't worry Serious. I too share the love for Crash Team Racing. One of the greatest games ever made. I think I still have it somewhere in my shelf.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 pm

POD is also cool, it has some special kind of atmosphere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:01 pm