Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Need TONS of Red and Normal titanite Chunks/slabs [Sl 128] [RESOLVED]

True King Doran
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need TONS of Red and Normal titanite Chunks/slabs [Sl 128] [RESOLVED] Empty Need TONS of Red and Normal titanite Chunks/slabs [Sl 128] [RESOLVED]

Post by True King Doran Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I started a new character recently, and I'm upgrading just about every weapon I like, which is like all of them, into either fire or lightning upgrade paths, so they're viable for all my builds. If you get me the some of the necessary chunks, I plan on BB glitching the upgraded weapons onto 8 other toons, all of which I can immediately get to SL 25, and with such awesome equipment, could rapidly get up to a SL necessary to trade with you. Essentially, you give me titanite now, I give you weapons soon after. If you don't trust me, I have some items I don't ever plan on using and am willing to trade now, or even to give as collateral.

Here are most of the weapons I'll be able to give you after I BB glitch:

Fire Murakumo +9
    Chaos Estoc +4
    Lightning Bandit Knight +5
    BKGA +5
    BKGS +5
    BK Sword +5 (x2)
    Fire Uchigatana +10
    Iaito +15
    Notched Whip +15
    Priscilla's Dagger
    Fire Dark Sword +9
    Astora's Straight Sword +5
    Lightning Claymore +4
    Fire Flamberge +9
    Stone Greatsword +5
    Moonlight Greatsword
    Chaos Zweihander +4
    Demon Great Machete +14
    Lightning Shotel +4
    Painting Guardian Sword +14
    Velka's Rapier +5
    Dragon King Axe +4
    Grant +5
    Fire Gargoyle Halberd +9
    Giant's Halberd +5
    Lightning Caestus +4 (x2)
    Fire Avelyn +9

Also have shields:
    Target Shield +10
    Crystal Ring Shield
    Black Knight Shield +5
    Bloodshield +10
    Sanctus +10
    Fire Bonewheel Shield +9 (lol)

I also have just about every armor set fully upgraded if it took twinkling titanite, or to +6 if it took normal titanite. Again, willing to trade it all, so you could just let me know which sets you want.

So, I'll need about 60 red titanite chunks and 35 normal (black) titanite chunks. Yeah, I know tons. I'd like slabs too, but I doubt anyone has all that many and IDK how to farm or glitch them, so I'm fine with keeping everything at +9 or +4. Anyway, If you're interested in helping me -and yourself- out, please let me know ASAP!

PSN: Danny_827

But, let's talk on the Forum first so we can set up when/where/who more easily.

Last edited by True King Doran on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need TONS of Red and Normal titanite Chunks/slabs [Sl 128] [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Need TONS of Red and Normal titanite Chunks/slabs [Sl 128] [RESOLVED]

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:24 am

Hey dude, check out the wiki page for info on how to farm slabs and chunks, its rather easy with the right gear.

I've been having a lot of trouble with priscilla's dagger lately so if you have one I probably have a slab and some chunks I can spare you. sl 52 currently and in no hurry to do anything. I'm on ps3
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need TONS of Red and Normal titanite Chunks/slabs [Sl 128] [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Need TONS of Red and Normal titanite Chunks/slabs [Sl 128] [RESOLVED]

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 am

I can trade you just about as many chunks of any type as you need, and most shards too. I could even spare a couple of slabs if need be. Do you think I could take that Moonlight Greatsword, Iato +15, and chaos Zweihander +4 off your hands? Name your price, I can also trade items if you wish.
    True King Doran
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 am

Yes and yes to both!

ErrJon6661:
    What's your PSN name, and do you happen to have a SL toon closer to 128? If not, I can't really upgrade the weapons I need to, but I already have a character around your soul level, so you can have P's dagger free of charge, that toon wasn't going to use it anyway.

Digitalyzed:
    You can definitely have those! What's your PSN name, and do you have a toon within range of playing with a SL 128?
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 am

Hmm, I can red sign to you as I'm only level 75. Where do you want to meet, aka where haven't you killed the boss of?

Also, what ores do you want for them? This way I can prepare to check if any farming needs doing.
    True King Doran
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 am

Kind of killed every boss except for Lord Gwyn =/ lol damn. I have another character at lvl 80 who hasn't killed any bosses at all, so we could meet in blighttown, in the arena by the lowest bonfire? I'll try to get someone else to help me mule the stuff onto my main. And I'll take as many red chunks, normal (black) chunks, and slabs of the same color as you can spare. I need 60 red, 35 black so yeah lol.
    Also, you do know how this will work, right? Once you give me the titanite, I upgrade my weapons, BB glitch them onto a BRAND NEW character, THEN finally get them back to you. I just don't want you to be confused/pissed when I leave with your stuff and don't drop anything myself lol. You're okay with this right?
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 am

No that's perfect, I can just place my sign there sometime. If I give you all the chunks you need, do you think you could dig out a great scythe unupgraded for me? If you can't that's fine, we can still do this happy
    True King Doran
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:41 am

Absolutely! I actually haven't even picked mine up on this character so that works out excellently haha
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 am

Oh good, so when do you want to try make this work? I'll add you on PSN to make this easier anyway.
    True King Doran
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 am

I'm fine with right now, or whenever you're ready. I just got your scythe and I'm heading back to the Kiln now. Where do you want to put your sign? I was thinking right before Gwyn, idk if distance has anything to do with being invasioned or not, but mind as well try to make things easier right? lol
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 am

Okay, right at Gwyn is fine, I can get on now. Give me a minute and I'll be there.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:49 am

Just give me about five minutes, I have a couple of butterflies to murder.
    True King Doran
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am

Haha sounds good. Also, how do i edit the title of this to [resolved]?
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 am

I have no idea, nothing's ever been resolved for me lol
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:57 am

As you are the topic poster, hit the edit button, you can then change the title within the title box near the top of the page

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:47 pm