- For too long Lordran has remained untested by the might of the Knights. The dragon Seathhas been allowed to run rampart for far too long. The undead lord Nito has built an undead army to rival the armies of the living. The half-breed spawn of Seath is in hiding, working on her secret plans. These foul beasts must be stopped before it is too late. Knights you stand before me as part this new order. We are the Noble Knights, and we will not allow these travesties to stand. No one else has the power to stop them. It falls to us, to the strength in our arms, the blades of our weapons and our strength of brotherhood to purge Lordran of these evils. Noble Knight we shall be the dragonslayers, the crusaders and the saviours that Lordran needs.
To reclaim Lordran we must claim these areas of vital importance. Some places will require our aid while others will require our vengeance.
- Sen’s is the ancient testing ground for those who wish to make it to Anor Londo. Yet recently there have been hundreds of warriors making it through. The traps of Sen’s are no longer working correctly. Age and rust have taken their toll. To prevent the unworthy making it through we will throw our forces behind Sen’s workings. We will invade and kill the unworthy. Then we will know that those who make it through are truly worthy. These souls who make it through will have the strength required to help us.
- Over the years the bandits of Darkroot have turned the gardens into a lair of death. Only the truly string make it through their traps and warriors. However with the flood of warriors making through Sens the hunters cannot keep up. Their traps are overrun, their ranks depleted. The unworthy will soon break through. In addition there are those who kills forest hunters for their souls, with no regards to their duties. This must be stopped. We will buy time for the hunters to replenish their ranks. We will mislead the trespassers while the hunters reset their traps. Many of you will join the hunters to help them. Combined with our efforts at Sens
we will stem the flood of the unworthy who cannot stand against the temptations of power the evils of this world place against them.
Painted World of Ariamis
- The home of the detestable half breed Priscilla. Offspring of a dragon she carries too much of Seath’s blood to be safe. She hides in her painted world, planning and plotting. We cannot allow this to continue. Do not be swayed by her words of peace my men, stand strong. Write your summon signs in her world. Aid others who are trapped to escape her world by ending her life. Kill her and claim the dagger of her tail for extra prestige among us. But beware of her Lifehunters. Dangerous individuals wielding scythes designed to make you bleed. They wild fend her to the end and you will have to fight them to get to Priscilla. But persevere. Show them that they can make us bleed, but we will repay that blood in kind.
Duke’s Archives and the Crystal Cave
- The home of the dragon Seath. I hope that I do not have to explain our task here but there may be newer member among us who need direction. Seath is a dragon of sorcery. In the great war to slay the stone dragons Seath turned on his own brethren for material gain. Once a traitor, always a traitor. For too long he was under Gwyn’s protection but no longer. Now he is open game. He will be dealt with the same way as his daughter. Drop your summon sign in the
archives and in the crystal cave my knights. Aid the warriors within in killing the dragon Seath so we may rid the world of dragons once and for all. Claim his sword, cut from his tail for extra prestige among us.
Catacombs and Tomb of Giants.
- The undead menace is spawned from deep in the catacombs inside the unholy tomb of giants. From within work Nito’s servants the gravesworn, infecting the worlds of those who try to eliminate his presence. We must purge the undead from this world to reclaim it. Wherever you see his servants signs invade them, kill them to save the worlds they have infected. Hunt in the catacombs for these unholy lurkers and teach them the error of their ways. Drop your summon sign in the catacombs to aid others in their journey to kill the gravelord and his priests. help them survive the infections so they may reek revenge on his servants. However the tomb of giants is too dangerous my friends. It is not its inhabitants are too strong but thats its environment is too evil. The darkness there absorbs light and we cannot afford to lose knights to cliffs and other obscured hazards. Therefore I will ask you to refrain from entering the tomb. Fear not though he shall not go unpunished. Every month we shall converge together and embark on a holy crusade into his tomb. We will drop our signs so other may be helped to kill him and we will hunt down his servants and spread their ashes to the wind.
You must be from one of the following countries/divisions while acting as a Noble Knight. Note while the armour is mandatory the weapons and shields are only suggested for rp reasons. The Moonlight Greatsword and Priscilla's dagger are also valued items as they show your prowess in dragon killing.
Astora – Elite Knight, Astora straight sword/Halberd or Spear, dragon/grass/Crest shield
Balder – Full balder, Blader side sword/rapier, buckler shield/balder shield
Berenike – Steel Set/Black iron set, greatsword/hammer ,Black iron shield/tower shield
Catarina – Catarina Set, claymore/zweihanderm pierce shield.
Cleric Knights – Cleric set, hammer, sanctus
Mage Knight – Chestpiece of your country and whatever else, Ivory catalyst/sorcerer catalyst/Logans catalyst, preferably a dragon/grass/Crest shield but up to you.
Knights of Fire - Chestplate and leggings of country and whatever else, Ascended pyromancy flame and ultra/axe, Dragon Crest shield.
Dragonslayers – Ornsteins armour, Dragonslayer spear 2 handed.
Enemies - Lifehunters, Sentinels of the east, Protectors of Gwyn, Gravesworn, Seath's Sorcerors
Allies - Forest Hunters, Sunlight Warriors, Men in Tights
User allowed Covenants - Forest Hunters, DW, Sunbros
Thanks for the feedback.
Last edited by DoughGuy on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:34 am; edited 17 times in total