Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Liff Daddy
Carphil
Serious_Much
aceluby
JohnnyHarpoon
Halicarnassis
FlamingHarlekin
elvishlunatic
BLA1NE
Maneater_Mildred
RANT
IceIfrit666
TRANCEPTICON
Deadmeat95
Yarxov
Whintir
Roaran
Pharaun
User
Glutebrah
Scudman_Slayer
Teh_hapy_octopus
Mclovein
27 posters

whats yo game

Cloudrunner
    Casual
    Casual

whats yo game - Page 2 Empty Re: whats yo game

Post by Cloudrunner Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:53 pm

LIFEHUNT SCYTHE
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:01 pm

So far, I've most enjoyed PvP with a straight sword, two handing it, and just smashing through their guard. It's got low damage, but it's got a perfect amount of stamina loss, stamina to swing cost, and swing speed. It keeps defensive players on their guard, and 'usually' screws over anyone that just tries to do the same to me. With high poise (I use a full Giants set refined to +5), your defense + the sword damage is enough to still out DPS them.

Currently I'm trying a mage character that uses the Titanite Catch Pole as it's weapon of choice, I refined it to +5, so it already does 502 damage. Since most of it is magic damage it does some serious damage even when they block, I'm prolly gonna rely on the Rolling attack usually, it swings fast and hits around 180 degree's around me. The pole does more damage then literally all of my spells, so for the most part I've been risking close quarters combat.

My second weapon slot is always either a crossbow (+5 lightning) or a Bow.
    The wizard is using a bow, I plan to make it a +10 magic bow and use the moonlight arrows, once more so that damage bleeds through shields. Mostly intended for when I run out of spells, or an opponent is already distracted (seeing as arrows are more difficult to dodge). The mage character isn't built around the use of spells, but more around maximizing the use of weaponry that bleeds through blocks due to doing a majority of it's damage as non-physical.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm going to have to try the titanite pole on my mage. Sounds fun and I just got two of them...
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:49 pm

aceluby wrote:I'm going to have to try the titanite pole on my mage. Sounds fun and I just got two of them...

It's difficult to get down, but it's been quite fun so far. The rolling attack is likely the only one that is going to hit people in PvP, so I'd probably reccomend using the Dark Wood Grain ring, or keeping below 25%. weightif ya try this too = D
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 pm

I got summoned by someone using it and also ended up fighting them when I got summoned and turned up as a phantom. They knew how to use it and ended up winning (though it was 2v1 for a while)
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:35 pm

I smashed an invader in the Parish with it, he wasn't too happy about it, because apparently my Gravelord Spirits killed him when he tried to go retrieve his souls.
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Mclovein wrote:dam i use the gargoyle halberd lightning +5 dose 305 in total forget what it scales in though

Elemental weapons dont scale with anything. Just pick the weapon with best base damage for the biggest damage output.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:51 am