Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
bending_sinister
Teh_hapy_octopus
User
justwant2play
strangejoy
jjshowal
The_Tao
aceluby
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yesuurd
14 posters

Wooooo!!!!! OWNED!!!

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Wooooo!!!!! OWNED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wooooo!!!!! OWNED!!!

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:50 pm

yeah i guess, after all "hell is other people" (don't know where this is from) and i recently had a sunbro help me ou on bed of chaos of all things, we blew up the orb thingys at the same time! then i fell in a hole, he was using notched whip two handed like a badass with elite knight armor and no helm his name was some thing like yggdrasil but with an extra y somewhere...thanks for your help!
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Wooooo!!!!! OWNED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wooooo!!!!! OWNED!!!

Post by Yesuurd Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Robotech wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:Not all sunbro's are bad just because some people are lame. same as every other covanant, lame people will be lame.
    Over half my toons are sunbro and they pvp in these ways:
    1. When helping a noob thru a lvl i help vs mobs abit, but kill any invader with no mercy.
    2. As host 1v1 (me in body vs invader)
    3. As host with a phantom 1v1(i watch and cheer, then heal my guy after or fight invader myself or 2v2(not enuff of this sadly)

TL;DR all covanats have bad apples.

I could not agree with you more. Most of the sunbro hate posts in this thread are completely random not to say plain childish, because they are only based on isolated random cases.

You can not judge a covenent only by its bad representatives. I have a ton of **** to say about darkwraiths as well, this does not mean that all darkraiths are not playing fair or doing something bad.

valid point...today the forest is much better than yesterday, have pvp'd with great opponents....

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:03 am