Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yarxov
BLA1NE
Imarreteet23
Ser Isaac
sinisterapathy
JK Platin
callipygias
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Rynn
Kaminari
16 posters

Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now)

Poll

Who should I try create next?

[ 6 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 6 ]

Total Votes: 28
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now)

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 am

Hey, Kaminari, I don't know if you'll see this, but since you're doing Legolas, I thought this would be a good song for the video: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=mHJH0ETi8D4

It is the Battle of Evermore by Led Zepplin. Sorry if it's to late or if you don't want to run it.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now)

Post by Kaminari Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 am

Imarreteet23 wrote:Hey, Kaminari, I don't know if you'll see this, but since you're doing Legolas, I thought this would be a good song for the video: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=mHJH0ETi8D4

It is the Battle of Evermore by Led Zepplin. Sorry if it's to late or if you don't want to run it.

Link dosen't work, However, I have a quite funny idea about what to play happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:58 am

Kaminari wrote:
    Imarreteet23 wrote:Hey, Kaminari, I don't know if you'll see this, but since you're doing Legolas, I thought this would be a good song for the video: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=mHJH0ETi8D4

Link dosen't work, However, I have a quite funny idea about what to play happy

But Sephiroth is winning by a landslide right now...
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 am

However he started to get the votes about an hour and a half after I already had started with Legolas.

This poll is no longer valid. I just have it here to remember everyone for the next poll.
    JK Platin
    JK Platin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by JK Platin Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 am

Not gonna be taking the hobbits to Isengard is it silly
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 am

JK, If I just go ahead and tell WICH music I woud do that would ruin half the fun because then you guys would have half of the scenes in your head already silly
    JK Platin
    JK Platin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by JK Platin Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 am

Lol sorry my bad
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 pm

(Disclaimer: I am not trolling or Flaming, Simply asking a question, here it goes...)
    Who's Siphiroh?...
    Hylian
    Hylian
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Hylian Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 pm

i wish there was a set similar to Link's, would be great
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:19 am

Yarxov wrote:(Disclaimer: I am not trolling or Flaming, Simply asking a question, here it goes...)
    Who's Siphiroh?...
    They already explained it earlier, but he's the bad guy from FFVII. Basically a real bad*** with the longest sword ever (not really, but it's like a good 10 feet long I'd say). Think the washing pole but longer cheers
    Here's a pic
    http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/sephiroth-crisiscore.jpg
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 am

Yea, a really realy bad person that you don't want to fight really silly I would say that he probably don't know anything more enjoying than to bring someone real pain...
    sen545331
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sen545331 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 am

gimli/legolas co-op play would be awesome, sure, you can't get the shorter stature of a dwarf, but you can have a guy singing a big axe and a guy dual-wielding straight swords and shooting a bow a lot (a lot a lot, i'd say compound for damage and reload speed)
    JK Platin
    JK Platin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by JK Platin Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 am

Just fight the giants whilst playing as gimli pretend there regular sized people silly
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 am

ROFLMAO, he isn't THAT small silly He isn't a hobbit xD
    and Still, If legolas would be there too, it wouldn't really bring out that he is a dwarf...
    JK Platin
    JK Platin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by JK Platin Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:37 am

Kaminari wrote:ROFLMAO, he isn't THAT small silly He isn't a hobbit xD
    and Still, If legolas would be there too, it wouldn't really bring out that he is a dwarf...
    I was kidding lol
    I don't even think you could get the beard right anyways lol
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:44 am

true...
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 am

Voted for Prince.

Of Persia.

But Sephirot would also be great, although I never heard of him. silly But looked at some pics, he seems highly cosplayable.

But so is the PoP I guess.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 am

Yea, however, THIS vote poll is not in progress any more, since I started up Legolas a while ago, maybe 3 days ago?

However, the same choices will be up in the next poll happy
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 am

Oh... I'm sorry... :roll: I should have read through the posts...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:31 am