Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Imarreteet23
befowler
SmittyRomps
ViralEnsign_
Entergluttony
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Maneater_Mildred
russiannightmare
Forum Pirate
Dr. Demento
DoughGuy
Shkar
Yog
cloudyeki
18 posters

Things you wish you could do after a victory.

BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Things you wish you could do after a victory. - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you wish you could do after a victory.

Post by BLA1NE Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:24 am

Yog wrote:I wish there was a gesture where my guy put his hands on his hips, threw his head back and laughed haughtily
    YES!

This game is in serious need of more gestures! Needs a gestures DLC. Also, more quick-slots for gestures. I don't care if they all have their own sixaxis motion or not, I just want access to more gestures!
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Things you wish you could do after a victory. - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you wish you could do after a victory.

Post by Extertionist Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 am

After killing a group of gankers, do the "superman thing" that neo did from the matrix.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:45 am

^ yes please!
    Yog
    Yog
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Yog Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 am

I'd throw down 400 Microsoft points for a gesture DLC in a heart beat. Also, lord do I hate Microsoft points...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:22 am

Ziggurat91 wrote:I want a gesture where I lay on my side on the ground with my head resting on my hand, like the hollow in New Londo. And I would wear full smough's armor.

Paint me like one of your french girls

I love Titanic and I hate that you would consider doing something so horrible to the memory of the greatest films of all time... but boy did that make me laugh.

Well played sir.
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Ziggurat91 wrote:I want a gesture where I lay on my side on the ground with my head resting on my hand, like the hollow in New Londo. And I would wear full smough's armor.

Paint me like one of your french girls

I love Titanic and I hate that you would consider doing something so horrible to the memory of the greatest films of all time... but boy did that make me laugh.

Well played sir.

lol

I'm sure the mental image that my description conveyed was beautiful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 am