Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Whknight
RaSoul
6 posters

Dark Souls Xbox savegame files to USB?

RaSoul
    RaSoul
    Regular
    Regular

Dark Souls Xbox savegame files to USB? Empty Dark Souls Xbox savegame files to USB?

Post by RaSoul Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 am

I am going home for a couple of days and I was just wondering if it was possible to put my DkS savegames in a USB device, and play them through another Xbox? 8)
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Dark Souls Xbox savegame files to USB? Empty Re: Dark Souls Xbox savegame files to USB?

Post by Whknight Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:55 am

Sadly no, it is not possible to copy or transfer the files at all. Although if you created save files on cloud I think that it may be possible to use those.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Dark Souls Xbox savegame files to USB? Empty Re: Dark Souls Xbox savegame files to USB?

Post by Digitalyzed Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:22 pm

It's annoying feature I know. It doesn't prevent hacking, and makes it impossible for me to back up my saves in the inevitable event that my PS3 will one day crash on me.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 am

This is my absolute BIGGEST gripe about Dark Souls by far!
    PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Post by PhoenixStar125 Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 pm

That's my gripe with both Souls games on my PS3, I don't want to lose about 350 hours...
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue May 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Yes you can tranfer your saves onto a flash drive (Tranfer not copy) and then you have to download you gamer tag to the other xbox and when your booting up your Dark souls game it gives you the option to select hard drive choose the flash drive.

Note you need to plug your flash drive into your xbox and configure it before you use it to hold your saves.

Other Side note is to make sure you have everything off your flash drive since when it is configured it gets wiped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:06 am