Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sen's - My many deaths

Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Sen's - My many deaths Empty Sen's - My many deaths

Post by Kirk-Barb Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

#1 (DW-a) I encounter the DW at the entrance and try to back outside to do battle. He shoots me with a magic bolt. I duck around the corner outside to avoid a second and prepare to attack. I hear a spell cast and he comes around the corner and 6 magic balls strike me.

#2 (DW-a) I'm on the walkway with the blades trying to get back to the entrance to do battle. I miss step and fall into the pit. As I climb the ladder out, I get to the top and see him. He cast wrath of god, I lose the last little bit of my health when I come to a stop at the bottom of the ladder. (I believe I now know where they spawn in.)

#3 (DW-b) I'm in the first room you reach with the chest. I wait there to do battle. The DW looks in through the door, casts fire storm, and the room gets very hot.

#4 (DW-a) I'm returning once more to the entrance to do battle. I spot the DW in the cubby hole and wait out of range. He slides down the ladder and I charge in to stop any spell casting. Two wrath of gods later......

#5 (DW-b) I'm waiting at the top of the first stone ball run where the snake wizard used to stand. I'm thinking I'll hold the doorway and the ball may be of help. The DW comes sprinting, wrath of god....... shrug.

#6 (DW-c) I have just finished off the mimic. I wait near the edge of the hallway. DW ninja flips into the room. I close and put dents into his shield. He goes for a backstab. I back clear. Wrath of god....

#7 (DW-b) I'm trying to figure out the stone ball device. I turn it to put them down the ramp I came up from. The DW sprints towards me. I circle around the device, double back and try to take her from behind. I miss the backstab. She ninja flips clear. Wrath of god.....

#8 (DW-a) I'm on the ledge where you find the hush ring. DW arrives. Does "What The!?" and I try to shoot him from long range with my bow/poison arrows. He closes, I keep firing, then switch to lock, keeping firing, backing up. Big bad magic spear.....

#9 (DW-d) I have just battled the demon in the first corner and am returning to the bonfire for esta and spells. I wait at the entrance among the pillars. DW shows up. I circle among the pillars to avoid spells and get in close to attack. Wrath of god through the pillar......

#10 (DW-?) I am battling the third demon while the 4th is waiting for me behind it. I have it down to about two more claymore hits. Some kind of magic bolt takes me from behind. ( I was so focused on my battle I missed his entry. I also stayed hollow to finish killing the demons.)

#11 (DW-e) I find out the hard way that there is a giant dropping fire bombs from above. I turn and retreat to safety only to find myself facing a DW. I can't retreat and I'm almost dead. I try to heal. Claymore through my chest, with a touch of eletricity to seal the deal.

#12 (DW-f) I have killed the fire bomb giant. I return down the stairs and medium roll into the room. As I get to my feet. Backstab with a big electric halberd.

#13 (DW-f) I am running back to the shortcut with the key and as I get on the walkway to the room the DW is in the doorway. I charge him. Wrath of god.....

I then found a willing Sunbro to help with the boss. I was in such a hurry to get there clean, I beat her to the gate. The final boss battle was epic and fun.

End note: I didn't find the bonfire in Seths until after the boss was killed. So I traveled through Seths quite a bit back and forth. Sorry BLA1NE I was going to save the boss until after you had a chance to show me your +15 butterknife, but Seths' is infested with DW mages and I neither have the build or skill to fight them. So I have no desire to host anyone there, ever.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Sen's - My many deaths Empty Re: Sen's - My many deaths

Post by lextune Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

My very first time through Sens I got invaded and was killed. So I finished the level hollow.

....just saying, lol.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Good thing you didnt see much wog.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Kirk-Barb wrote:Sorry BLA1NE I was going to save the boss until after you had a chance to show me your +15 butterknife, but Seths' is infested with DW mages and I neither have the build or skill to fight them. So I have no desire to host anyone there, ever.
    lol

I was invading in Lost Izalith all day, though... sad But if I'd known other DWs are such d**** I would definitely have put my sign down for you! If you get to Lost Izalith and are around SL80, don't go kill Bed of Chaos before I get a chance to invade you! winking

Joking aside, if you every want to summon someone for help, you can PM me. I have SL30, 80, and 120 (x4) toons you can summon. I could even just sit back and let you deal with the PvE, and only intervene when you get invaded!
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Ahh Sen's, I died so many times there on my first playthrough that I can now draw a map of it from memory.

Oh, the memories...
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:40 pm

lextune: I gave going hollow some serious thought about death number 5. But I want to play through this game human as much as possible. Unlike the Darkforest where I couldn't go 10 feet without being invaded, I did make progress between each invasion. So I knew that I could eventually clear my way to the boss and complete the area. Playing with invaders is like putting the game on hard setting. Besides, if I play hollow I would never get invaded by any of the cool darkwraiths. That is, of course, if they're not too busy invading Lost Izalith.....

BLA1NE: I'm sorry I missed you. Your idea of being my body guard and letting me PVE while you entertain invaders would be great. In fact, maybe someone should start a new covenent called the "Bodyguards". Members could list times and places they are available for hire and the PVE players could show up to use their services.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:50 pm