Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
GkMrBane
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
Gods Horseman
Maneater_Mildred
DoughGuy
Chaos Spectre
ViralEnsign_
12 posters

Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 am

Hmmmm to be a Dragon Knight Counsellor serving the Lifehunters, the Sworn Hand of the Gravelord, or a Knight of White Tower? Its all so hard to choose.

"In early dawn light they came. They was dark I tells ya, not like shadows or them taudy black velvets them nobles like to wear sometimes. These was real dark cloaks they wore. Like ashes from a fire. All black an 'orrible. And then their swords milord.... their swords."

Exstract from reports given to Lord Allek Vyardenwal of House Vyardenwal on the Halfmen seen at the Rivers Fork.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

Post by Gods Horseman Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Dragon Knight Councilor? Sounds rather interesting happy

WHAT IS IT?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 07, 2012 3:30 am

Ah its for the Lifehunters whom I am a sort of member of. They have council positions for each covenant that is a part of the Lifehunters. I want to win that coveted Path of the Dragon Council member position.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 am

AHHH I see, makes sense now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 pm