Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
cloudyeki
T-King-667
6 posters

List all cosplay/trophy builds i should use for fc and pvp in general.

T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

List all cosplay/trophy builds i should use for fc and pvp in general. Empty List all cosplay/trophy builds i should use for fc and pvp in general.

Post by T-King-667 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:15 am

As some of you know by now that i only pvp with cosplays or trophy builds heres the ones i use now.
    Tarkus: in game npc
    Giant: In game enemy that you face just before o n s
    Stone giant/guardian:in game enemy's found in the forest
    Shirtless ninja: Based on a real life ninja you would see in films and what not, except that hes shirtless.
    Heavy metal preist: A trophy build based on a song a friend of mine made years ago,
    Heavy soldier: A trophy build based on a castle soldier that weildss a great sword and crossbow.
    And im in the process of making both paladin leeroy and kirk knight of thorns.
    But i made a Toon that basicly stands as a "one size fits all"
    Vit:40
    End:40
    Str:50
    Dex:30
    With this build im able to use pretty much all melee builds you can think of so if you have a build from an in game npc or a trophy build then post here about it and ill suit up to get the closest match to that build and ill report back here to say how well it did in pvp.
    NOTE: When i say "Closest to the build or cosplay as possible" I mean it, so if i made a giants build im only going to use his armour, weapon and sheild the only thing I will use that they dont have is rings (which will never be grain wood ring unless if it is a ninja build that is the only way i will ever put on that damn ring)
    Extra note: It will take time for me to salvage up the gear and to upgrade it before i start pvping with it so each build/cosplay will take some time. Those who fc duel with me are more than welcome to donate. (no not you rant you already gave me way to much).
    With each suggested build i will have 10 pvp matches with them at kilin (i will wait there to be invaded so that it will always be 1v1) I will record each win or loss with each build and i will post the results back here, and have a name for the build you suggest so that i can mark it down here.

Banshee(cloudyeki) Results: Pending
    Paladin Leeroy(Rantfromrant) Results: Pending
    Kirk KOT(Me big grin) Results: Pending
    Dung Chubbs(Reaperfan) Results:Pending

Last edited by T-King-667 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

List all cosplay/trophy builds i should use for fc and pvp in general. Empty Re: List all cosplay/trophy builds i should use for fc and pvp in general.

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 am

I'd say do the ghosts, after all I remember someone doing a priscilla cosplay. It wouldn't be that hard, and it'd be fundamentally the same as say a Painting Guardian cosplay.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

List all cosplay/trophy builds i should use for fc and pvp in general. Empty Re: List all cosplay/trophy builds i should use for fc and pvp in general.

Post by T-King-667 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 am

cloudyeki wrote:I'd say do the ghosts, after all I remember someone doing a priscilla cosplay. It wouldn't be that hard, and it'd be fundamentally the same as say a Painting Guardian cosplay.
    Allright give me the equipment outline (or make one up) and ill see what i can do.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:28 am

Off the top of my head:

Paint guardian robes
    Antiquated Skirt
    Any white glove
    and dual wielding the Ghost Blade and Jagged Ghost Blade
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 am

cloudyeki wrote:Off the top of my head:

Paint guardian robes
    Antiquated Skirt
    Any white glove
    and dual wielding the Ghost Blade and Jagged Ghost Blade
    Okay and the name of this build? (make one up if there isent an actual name for it)
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 am

Like I said, it's based of the new londo ghosts, so maybe the banshee build? If you ever do magic you could use hidden body or just the fog ring.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:40 am

cloudyeki wrote:Like I said, it's based of the new londo ghosts, so maybe the banshee build? If you ever do magic you could use hidden body or just the fog ring.
    Okay i got your build posted up on the op, ill have the stuff rounded up hopefully by the end of the day (im gonna be busy later) and then ill see if i can get in a few rounds or maybe all 10 before the night is through, thanks for the input!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 am

No problem, just get a vid of you invading someone while invis and catch them from behind just like the ghosts do.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 am

cloudyeki wrote:No problem, just get a vid of you invading someone while invis and catch them from behind just like the ghosts do.
    I'd love to but i dont have a cap card and i dont like to invade i let em come to me, yet again something else that ghost's do, but ghost's also gank like a mother#@$ker which again im not a fan of doing.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Something I've thought if but never had the guts to do was a Blighttown dung giant build. Big-bodied character with a sack and raggedy clothes like the black leather chest piece or hollow soldier legs. Only the sack I'm really sure on though, just the most ragged light armor possible. Also it wields a Large Club winking
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 pm

for the dung giant it'd be pyro mancer robes..

and for the banshee.. why not use the maiden set as they do have hoods... and it's a flowing garment like what they wear, also banshees can shoot lightning... maybe have some faith for lightning spear?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

K i got the dung build added to the op, and remember im only looking for str/dex melee build for now.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Reaperfan wrote:Something I've thought if but never had the guts to do was a Blighttown dung giant build. Big-bodied character with a sack and raggedy clothes like the black leather chest piece or hollow soldier legs. Only the sack I'm really sure on though, just the most ragged light armor possible. Also it wields a Large Club winking

You son of a *****, this is one of my oldest cosplays. I wanted to be the only one. sad

Technically you see people all over wearing the armor, but you never actually see Giant Sentinel Coslplays. Shield and Halberd.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 pm

I want you to do Bed of Chaos. 2 Giant clubs, and lots of Chaos Storms. The most important thing is to be very ANNOYING.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Invade in upper Btown, carry four slots of Force.

By the way Bed of Chaos, I love you, I'll find you, and I will kill you. Point Forward
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Indeed, force too.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:31 am

great scythes would also work for bed of chaos... use the red waistcloth and naked upper body to mimic the flaming-scythy-humanoid part with sun maggot for the head!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:37 am