Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
GkMrBane
Uparkaam
mugenis4real
Gods Horseman
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
FruitPunchNinja
Majikero07
Sulfur
barrywilkins
Tokidd
Azran
True King Doran
Rynn
Reaperfan
sonofartorias
Dubscythe
SlakeMoth
Argetlam350
Imarreteet23
Extertionist
Wade_Wilson
ViralEnsign_
Oniramkenobi
Carphil
RANT
TehInfamousAmos
Shakie666
32 posters

Memories from your 1st playthrough

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Memories from your 1st playthrough - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories from your 1st playthrough

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm

off the top of my head the first two things i thought of were:

the first time i entered the great hollow, made it to the bottom rested at the bonfire, and realized i had to go all the way back up that thing. after that every playthrough i go there after getting warp.

my first invasion. it was in the depths right at the entrance. i was still rocking the drake sword and some non upgraded armor and stupidly distributed stats. they had a shotel with cmw. of course i got owned but i could just not believe how much it got my heart pounding compared to other multiplayer games.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Memories from your 1st playthrough - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories from your 1st playthrough

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Running from the burg BK
    Running from the parish BK
    Running to Andre (not knowing where the bonfire was) with the parish tower knight chasing me.
    Beating the gaping dragon first time.
    BLIGHTTOWN!!!! So much hate.
    Running from the Sen's Fortress tower knight
    Dieing inside when the Sen's tower knight respawned.
    Killing the first sentinel with ease then getting owned by the next 2.
    Getting stuck on O&S (I was offline then).
    Shamefully never touching that toon again.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Death... and then death... and more death..

Also the only time I ever died in boss battles was when the boss had less than 10% health left, it's like the did it on purpose (I exaggerate, but I'm sure people can relate)
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Once I died when the boss had literally no health showing in the health bar.

And the kicker: It was the Gaping Dragon. :|
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Oh yeah, meant to add killing Pinwheel just as he killed me.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Running into pinwheel and going "OH SHI- OH WAAAAAT?"
    I was utterly disbeliving at the length of the fight.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 am

It was stunning, the sites were astonishing. I played the game like it was a tedious RPG and I was just trying to rank to take on the enemies. Every corner surprised my, a new sight to see every dungeon. The game was truly amazing...... happy
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Wed May 02, 2012 4:59 am

First time I discovered the hollow :shock:
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Wed May 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Killing Stray Demon for the first time. I barely did any damage to him and he killed me in one hit. It was a long struggle. But I won in the end.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed May 02, 2012 3:38 pm

The first time I ever saw the gaping Dragon almost poop my pants and I spent the next hour running away from him and doing 50dmg every now and again.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed May 02, 2012 3:51 pm

After getting thumped by the OP graveyard skeletons for a while, I gave up and managed to successfully jump out under the aqueduct, thinking to myself "They'll totally hide something back here." Sure enough they did, I was so excited when I saw that glowing corpse item. Then I picked it up... ring of sacrifice! Wow, sounds awesome! Read the description...wait, it breaks if I die? I'll enjoy this for 2 more minutes.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Being so freaking frustrated by the to archers in anor londo. It took me like 3 hours to pass that annoying duo...
    Beating the 4 kings solo on my second attempt.... I was jumping from pure joy, it made me feel really great and strong...
    Feeding Frampt my titanite slab... Don't ask me way.... Obviously I didn't know it was almost just one per playthrough...
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Wed May 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Another one would be the first time I got summoned to help against O&S... And since then I always want to coop...
    The first time I saw Seath and I was so confused about how the hell I was going to kill him, then died, obviously, and then screamed because I woke up in another place and lost my souls and humanities... Of course I was never able to get them back... And my rings of sacrifice???? All inside the stupid BB
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Wed May 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Doelker wrote:Feeding Frampt my titanite slab... Don't ask me way.... Obviously I didn't know it was almost just one per playthrough...

Ouch. I used mine on a Lightning Uchigatana; then got told Lightning is not so useful in NG+, and couldn't get/farm/find another. sad
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 02, 2012 11:35 pm

My most memorable moment was the fight with the Moonlight Butterfly. I ran in there alone and it wasn't all that hard but the whole scene was crafted with so much care, the music, the surroundings and the design of the boss were incredible. The boss was so pretty I was sad to have to kill him. It was one of those moments that showed how much Passion went in to making DkS.
    Joel_Boof
    Joel_Boof

Post by Joel_Boof Thu May 03, 2012 12:31 am

The beginning cinematic when you start a new game...it put a grin on my face from ear to ear seeing the bosses I would soon have to kill. Nito gave me goosebumps in that scene.. mm. Then I started a new game and watched it with my turtle beach headset on. Sound is so good, the game is so visually stunning. Love. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 am