Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Spurgun
Pargar-theGreat
Artorias
billy_bayonet
Sunbro4evar
hageshisa
10 posters

FC "Tag-Team Tournament"-event suggestion

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

FC "Tag-Team Tournament"-event suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: FC "Tag-Team Tournament"-event suggestion

Post by hageshisa Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:53 pm

I know about the "tekken tag" system, thats why I keep asking if people would like pure 2v2 or real tag-team. I also wrote that we can use two prism stones on each side (like 2 goals) which you have to pass the imaginery line to switch team mate.

Due to difficulties I also said that the event could be long going with just 1-3 matches each night (depening on how many particpants we get) : D
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

FC "Tag-Team Tournament"-event suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: FC "Tag-Team Tournament"-event suggestion

Post by Pargar-theGreat Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:18 pm

the two prism stone for a line to switch/tag is right on with what i was thinking also... this is why i think it may be fun if the sec on the team could use spells like replenish or the trident for attack buffs while waiting to be tagged
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Pargar you are toloom right? and you made a new psn if I am not mistaken, can you post on the FC 120 thread which psn you want added so that Rant can sort it on the list?

Thanks, if not then forget my comment.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

sure thing
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm

2 red phantoms cannot buff each other they are enemies game will not allow out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 am