Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
FunkMasterPunk
Rynn
Sebastrd
Knight Alundil
8 posters

Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live)

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live) - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live)

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 5:07 pm

[color=#FFF7A6]I plan on using two pyromancy hands, 1 upgraded, one not. Power Within hurts you less at a lower glove rank.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live) - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live)

Post by Knight Alundil Tue May 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Ah cool, thats turning into a weird looking build silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Fist Fighting, and my fists occasionally glow orange? It still fits for a dragon.
    I did some math, I forgot my ring setup.
    I'm using Dragons Roar for +30% damage for 10 seconds.
    I'm using Power Within for 40% more damage and faster stamina recovery with the tradeoff of loosing HP
    I'm using Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring for 20% more spell damage.

I made a glass cannon build once, Dusk Crown + Bellowing + Red Tearstone effect. The results of 20% + 20% + 50% is a Max Pyro Glove has a magic adjustment of 497

This build causes 30% + 20% + 40%, which gives me 502 magic adjust.

It's 5 more points then my last glass cannon build, and this time I don't have to be at 200 or less HP to do it. I think I'll be a really painful dragon when I use magic! Punching people is going to hurt too.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue May 08, 2012 5:24 pm

You're lucky it's a DRAGONcrest ring otherwise i'd have been all like "Nooooooo you cant do that!"

But yeh the red tearstone ring makes total sense with a dragon, i had to go with the poisonbite and cursebite ring with oscar of carim >.> It's just what he uses lol
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Oh, every piece of gear I do use is called "Dragoncrest"
    Lingering Dragoncrest Ring makes my Dragon Roar last 10 seconds, instead of 5.
    Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring increases my Pyro 'breathing' attacks by 20%.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Ahh nice one! Also I could drop souls im sure at some points ingame.

And btw, im sl10, Funk is Sl 7 I think.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm

I'm home now, I might be on in just a bit, my brother is currently mad and won't let me use his room.
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Tue May 08, 2012 7:15 pm

I don't know how I missed the updates to this thread, but oh well. Good luck guys. happy
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 7:42 pm

I'm online now. I'll be popping my Dragonoid into the area in just a moment.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue May 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Thats me just coming on now happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:That was kind of the point in this runthrough, I want it to be hard. Im playing as Oswald (The guy who uses velkas rapier) and he doesnt even have a shield!! I also need to have 16 int to use his weapon even though he exclusively casts faith spells!
    Sorry, couldnt help myself.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue May 08, 2012 8:39 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    Knight Alundil wrote:That was kind of the point in this runthrough, I want it to be hard. Im playing as Oswald (The guy who uses velkas rapier) and he doesnt even have a shield!! I also need to have 16 int to use his weapon even though he exclusively casts faith spells!
    Sorry, couldnt help myself.

Haha thanks man I actually havent been sure what to call him. Was calling him Velka, then Oscar, and now oswald so thankyou big grin
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Well, apparently my dragon was Veto'd. So not sure what I'm gonna do now.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed May 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Sorry about that hun, I was just sending you a message back saying you could use dual claws and upgrade them along with our weapons, but that still leaves the upgrading your pyromancy problem sad

Seems like it would be a better idea to just choose a different character from the game, that way you'd be more on par with me and funk.

Sorry again sad Feel like a total ****.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Thu May 10, 2012 5:52 pm

What you thinking, Rynn? You still in? happy
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Thu May 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Haha, Add me Knight Alundil My GT is Ser Isaac and I will die for glory on your Homeworld.
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Fri May 11, 2012 10:41 pm

How often do you guys get together to play these characters? If my schedule is amenable, I'd love to join.
    Lauu
    Lauu

Post by Lauu Sat May 12, 2012 1:58 pm

I don't know whether the opportunity to join has been taken or not. If not I would love to join and play with you guys. Though I'd still have to figure out a few things before I could.

Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sat May 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Ok so here's the deal -

I'm wanting to do a complete runthrough of the game. You will choose a character that's already in the game (Solaire, Lautrec, etc) and you will use the wiki, or your own knowledge, to get the all of the items and spells they useto a level 10 character (Of course spells can be picked up along the way through Lordran). You can ONLY use the items that the ingame character uses. We would meet at level ten at the first bonfire after Firelink Shrine. I want to stress this point. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE ITEMS THAT THE INGAME CHARACTER USES. So no pyromancy solaire's, for example.

I had two people before but one has dropped out, and im not sure whats happening with the other guy. So, basically I definately need one more person. The other guy has chosen to go Solaire, and I have chosen to go Oswald of Carim. Ill try and get ahold of the other guy but if I cant then ill be after two.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sat May 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Also, I'm in British time-zone, so I would prefer people who would be able to play at reasonable hours. That was the main reason the other had to leave, they weren't available until 1am in my country so... yeh sad
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 12, 2012 7:44 pm

No offence Alundi but I think that Rynn likely left because she wasn't allowed to use her dragon claws until BT - when they became underpowered - I doubt she enjoyed the idea of having to be carried through the game.
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Sat May 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Alundil, let me know what times you are available. If my schedule matches up, I'll let you know which character I choose and get started on equipping him/her.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sat May 12, 2012 8:33 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:No offence Alundi but I think that Rynn likely left because she wasn't allowed to use her dragon claws until BT - when they became underpowered - I doubt she enjoyed the idea of having to be carried through the game.

And I didnt really like the idea of having to run through the game with an overpowered character until blight town, and then play through the rest of the game babysitting. Not what I intended for this playthrough at all. I also stated I wanted it to be a character that's already in the game. I see no dragon humanoid characters in the game.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Sebastrd wrote:Alundil, let me know what times you are available. If my schedule matches up, I'll let you know which character I choose and get started on equipping him/her.

Sweet! If you go by GMT i'm free most days after 5pm. I would translate that into other time zones for you but i'm terrible at it and would no doubt make a mistake :/
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Sat May 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Sorry, but that's my bedtime during the week - usually on weekends too, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:44 pm