Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
FruitPunchNinja
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Uparkaam
Johannsny
ARSP
Yesuurd
TehInfamousAmos
neon__noodle
Rynn
User
RANT
KomradDakka
WyrmHero
17 posters

Capra Demon, the only boss I like to see dying in less than 10 seconds

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Capra Demon, the only boss I like to see dying in less than 10 seconds - Page 2 Empty Re: Capra Demon, the only boss I like to see dying in less than 10 seconds

Post by RANT Tue May 01, 2012 5:15 pm

on my very first playthrough i had to kill him with a spear and shield, it makes it a lot easier. i think i was sl 17.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Capra Demon, the only boss I like to see dying in less than 10 seconds - Page 2 Empty Re: Capra Demon, the only boss I like to see dying in less than 10 seconds

Post by Quarik Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Next time I fight it on my main char I'm going to go in there swinging with 76 poise and an SLB Murakumo. Lets see those dogs stunlock me then!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Its all about your first roll. After dieing so many times I've basically got that roll down and can get to the stairs safely. Then you can quickly dispatch the dogs before the Capra demon responds.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed May 02, 2012 2:06 pm

How long till the egghead evolves to the last stage?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 02, 2012 2:19 pm

I think it takes a large amount of souls to be earned
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Wed May 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Yup consumed 100k and bam EGGHEAD V.2!
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vageta31 Thu May 03, 2012 2:55 am

Think outside the box fellas. 10 second kill on NG with an sl 3 sorcerer and the dogs never saw me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QNLOYXz5Hw&t=07m50s
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Thu May 03, 2012 4:03 am

I starteed a new toon yesterday and jolly co-oped with my friends and I thought "Holy s**t this is the quickest boss EVER!" and I remembered the first time I got there with my first toon: it took me 10+ tries to finally be able to kill him, and with a summon too. I just kept dying and I still don't know why it was so difficult for me big grin
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu May 03, 2012 4:30 am

I've decided that the most important thing in DkS is not skill, timing, or exploits. It's EXPERIENCE. If you know what to do and how to do it there's not a thing you can't conquer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:16 am