Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
bloodpixel
billy_bayonet
Pargar-theGreat
Rynn
his1n-
Eolan
reim0027
WyrmHero
Entergluttony
13 posters

Parry one hit kill build

his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Parry one hit kill build - Page 3 Empty Re: Parry one hit kill build

Post by his1n- Fri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm

I didn't even write anything evil, vulgar or enraging about or at him, the fact that he didn't read anything I wrote thoroughly is the only problem here.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Look - you're ignoring the fact that through that comment just there you are insulting his intelligence - noone enjoys being insulted therefore they retaliate - I know it wasnt vulgar or rude - I know from the past that you have also boasted and gloated at Rynn when she happened to get something wrong - no offence but it isnt the best trait to have.

I would appreciate it if you stopped - PS. this comment is in good faith, I trust that you will act upon the advice
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Eolan - he is likely using RTSr PW and HR?

Gotta try that wanna squeeze more damage out!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 am

i bet you could easily hit 2000dmg with a DGM without rts or pw but....
    1:you would need 50str at least
    2:switch too 2h for the riposte
    3:+5 crystal DGM
    4:hornets ring
    5:at least 50faith(and DMB of course)
    6:dark moon talisman

depends on the armor but i know it would be 2000dmg or more on an undead warrior or a naked person.most likely even a medium armor enemy, but i dont have a build to test this so i cant be sure. looking at the numbers it seems possible under the above conditions.

and lets give the guy a break, he already has negative rep(i hate the whole rep thing) why would we want less people on the forum. but his1n you should admit that that amount of dmg would not be the average dmg scored in pvp.
    his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by his1n- Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 am

With the knowledge I collected through the meeting emerged from this thread:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t5047-need-help-on-some-damage-tests#89817

I once again have to facepalm...

Great Club +15 with SLB and HR, without -any- other boni, dealt pretty much EXACTLY 2400 damage to a level 250 character being naked, and about 2000 to the same character wearing full Havel's.
    Nothing of what I wrote was/is wrong. Defence is everything. Justifies my raise of the Silver Knights too.
    Rynn, stop being so sure of everything you write...

Add: So I'm highly certain now that DMB instead of SLB, under the same conditions, will deal the 2700 I expected. If still anyone has reason enough to doubt my words, he shall go and do all tests himself.

And at TehInfamousAmos .
    You are right with every word dude... people here just don't make it that easy to me to treat them with all kindness I can bring.

Edit:
    Ah well... for those who want to know.
    58 str
    55 faith

you should admit that that amount of dmg would not be the average dmg scored in pvp

2400 for sure isn't, definitely. But with 2000 being the lower limit and 2400 being the upper top, you still gonna destroy people with 1-hit kills.
    And by now it should be clear too that by using PW and/or RTS additionally numbers beyond the 3000 mark are likely to be possible too.

Last edited by his1n- on Sat May 05, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat May 05, 2012 1:20 am

^^although i was trying to defend you need to be clear that a lot of conditions need to be met. your not going to get that dmg with a +15 large club 30faith and dmb+1 against a heavily armored opponent.
    his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by his1n- Sat May 05, 2012 1:24 am

That is true.
    My level 1 Assassin with his dagger doesn't deal 1300 to level 600 heavyweight guys either, rather like 950, killing in 3 hits.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat May 05, 2012 5:39 am

his1n- wrote:With the knowledge I collected through the meeting emerged from this thread:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t5047-need-help-on-some-damage-tests#89817

I once again have to facepalm...

Great Club +15 with SLB and HR, without -any- other boni, dealt pretty much EXACTLY 2400 damage to a level 250 character being naked, and about 2000 to the same character wearing full Havel's.
    Nothing of what I wrote was/is wrong. Defence is everything. Justifies my raise of the Silver Knights too.
    Rynn, stop being so sure of everything you write...

Add: So I'm highly certain now that DMB instead of SLB, under the same conditions, will deal the 2700 I expected. If still anyone has reason enough to doubt my words, he shall go and do all tests himself.

And at TehInfamousAmos .
    You are right with every word dude... people here just don't make it that easy to me to treat them with all kindness I can bring.

Edit:
    Ah well... for those who want to know.
    58 str
    55 faith

you should admit that that amount of dmg would not be the average dmg scored in pvp

2400 for sure isn't, definitely. But with 2000 being the lower limit and 2400 being the upper top, you still gonna destroy people with 1-hit kills.
    And by now it should be clear too that by using PW and/or RTS additionally numbers beyond the 3000 mark are likely to be possible too.
    Let's be clear on something.
    You didn't do 2700 damage, and that was your declared number.
    I said that the number you reported is impossible, and your own test has proven 2700 was a false number. Thusforth, my statement is still clearly true. As such, I will remain "so sure of everything I write". Dark Moon Blade only has a bit more then 100 extra AR to it, and as mentioned, this AR doesn't effect the backstabs in the same manner as most attack powers, and so it would only add about 120 damage, rather then 300 or more. Unless you're fighting a bunch of nude people (and if you are, I wish people did that on X-box), 2400 was your highest damage rate, and would not be consistently occurring for you, if ever, based on the listed conditions having been so rare, they were unlikely to ever occur outside of a testing environment. I'm resting well assured that your original number was not possible, and as this is generally all that I refuted, I'm not recanting my statement, especially considering my own experiences with strength weapons so far.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 05, 2012 5:44 am

No Offence guys, but this is going to turn into a flame war between His1n and you Rynn - I understand you were right Rynn and that in a previous thread Hisin gloated at you when he got something about chaos spells right - but I think both of you should just stop the rivalry, it brings noone any benefits.

Lets all apologize to each other

I for one am sorry if I have caused any offence to either of you - its just that I dislike it when people fight - a friendly debate is fine, but both of these have come across as sarcastic remarks ( again no offence ) I am just trying to give you the outlook that someone else coming in reading the thread would see.

Yours Faithfully
    Jason
    his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by his1n- Sat May 05, 2012 10:10 am

0/10 Rynn,
    0/10.
    Sureness is one thing, loss of reality another.

I won't start mass quoting to point out the bottomless failure of almost every word of yours.
    All I say is, unlike you and your amazing horizon, I know why DMB will add more than 150 damage without any other damage amplifier, but I will do the troll now and simply don't tell it to you. You already proved on multiple levels how much you know for real about this game, I don't want to change that amount anymore.
    If anyone wants to know, he can pm me.

Last edited by his1n- on Sat May 05, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 am

his1n- wrote:0/10 Rynn,
    0/10.

No...

Rynn accused you of exaggerating your numbers. Which you did.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 05, 2012 10:13 am

Look His1n - I have tried to give you a chance - you keep ignoring me, I was talking to her earlier... Lets just say she is being extremely nice to you, she is holding back her anger - you keep insulting peoples intelligence - its pretty much like saying to her "Oi Rynn you're a degenerate"

Now Mods can you please fking lock this thread it is annoying me.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 am

There you go - I have messaged FexDS to lock this thread.

Thank you for attempting to calm down but unfortunately it hasn't worked therefore I have taken neccessary action to stop either of you hurting each others feelings when it scales into a full blown argument.

Now His1n Apologise - Rynn will likely say sorry if you do.

This is in everybodies interests.

Jason
    his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by his1n- Sat May 05, 2012 10:24 am

Eolan wrote:
    his1n- wrote:0/10 Rynn,
    0/10.

No...

Rynn accused you of exaggerating your numbers. Which you did.

First of all her last post isn't reflecting correctly what she wrote before.
    Neither I exaggerated anywhere. The only numbers ever told which are actually true are mine. If one doesn't believe me, go on.

Look His1n - I have tried to give you a chance - you keep ignoring me, I
    was talking to her earlier... Lets just say she is being extremely nice
    to you, she is holding back her anger - you keep insulting peoples
    intelligence - its pretty much like saying to her "Oi Rynn you're a
    degenerate"

As if I can't read that for free from what she wrote.
    Of course I keep ignoring you, you are nice and right and all this but you don't share my point of view. Also I didn't ignore your first post, I stopped posting back there... until I discovered how wrong Rynn managed to be.
    In this board/topic/manner rightness has no value at all it seems, the inability to stay objective despite tension makes everyone here failing at being right, or believing in the right.
    If I have to be -nice- for people to trust in my words, then I will pass. I was the only one in any topic I ever entered whose posts ended up showing truth, if you -need- a happy smiley face too to trust my knowledge, then good game.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 05, 2012 10:31 am

I do not need a happy emote however I dislike the tone of voice you pick when talking to people - it degrades them - if you wish to degrade people at least do it properly rather than subtly doing it... I personally can be an absolute B**tard however I choose not to be - I will keep that for when I am doing my chosen career - Law... Now can you stop being so f**king condescending to everyone and take a look at how you pose yourself to people on this forum, I know you do not know them properly irl however if you look at your negative reputation I think you will find that many people dislike the way you act...

Also I trust people normally but you constantly whining at people has resulted in me gaining distrust in your findings... When I first read the thread I was like the GC part was clearly forged however I didn't mention it because I thought that would just lead to a bloody flame war, not to dissimilar to what is occurring here...

CASE F**KING CLOSED

Noone post anything else please because it is just fueling the troll.
    his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by his1n- Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 am

I did it properly before, everyone complained.
    I did it subtly now, only 2 complained.
    Being an *******, I call this success.

Yes, lock this thread, the only right thing to do that is.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sat May 05, 2012 10:41 am

Thread locked for flaming. Please follow our forum guidelines when posting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:58 pm