Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Tolvo
True King Doran
Imarreteet23
JohnnyHarpoon
Reaperfan
mugenis4real
DoughGuy
Whknight
User
berkut
cloudyeki
Serious_Much
Rynn
SlakeMoth
18 posters

Has Tolvo left the building?

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Has Tolvo left the building? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Tolvo left the building?

Post by cloudyeki Fri May 04, 2012 12:33 am

Already sent him a pm. And I was thinking the first song was a better choice. Hmmm.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 am

Right!

Tolvo come back. You can blame it all on me. I was wrooooonng. And the forums can't live without you.

I'm taking this to seriously. Lol
    True King Doran
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran Fri May 04, 2012 12:45 am

you can never take a friendship too seriously! wait, never mind, you can... Exhibit A:
    Has Tolvo left the building? - Page 2 Harry-***
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri May 04, 2012 12:47 am

Ron's face...

Pricless.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri May 04, 2012 12:49 am

xD ahahahahaha
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri May 04, 2012 1:02 am

Battle stations everyone! Tolvo is online. Repeat, Tolvo is online!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 am

Was I summoned?

Thanks a lot for this guys, it's very heart warming. I wish I could do some big post but I'm still in the rut, and your words are making me want to blush. :oops:

Thank you so much everyone, and don't worry I'll always be around, I'm sort of a part of this forum so I just can't leave it behind. Even if I vanish for a month at some point, I'll eventually find my way back.

I was trying to go online a bit less lately as well I haven't playing DsK as mentioned, because of my feeling about the community, and just a lot of online gaming in general. Serious hit the nail on the head actually, I have extremely severe OCD.

Plus I'm going to be having surgery in a week or two, so I might vanish from the forum again for a bit. But don't worry, I'll always be coming back. The online community of games really irks me, but this forum is full of absolutely wonderful people. I don't know if I'll ever find a community as full of great people, as this one is with you guys. Again thanks, and time for me to go back into hiding. big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 04, 2012 1:18 am

Quick,grab a picture before he disappears!
    Good luck getting happier Tolvo.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri May 04, 2012 1:24 am

If it makes you feel any better, I killed alot of Forest Farmers today, and most of them didn't come back.

Regardless, I hope you can get out of this rut. Get well soon and good luck!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri May 04, 2012 1:27 am

Ai, we'll always be buds man. Hope you conquer this rut!
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri May 04, 2012 2:49 am

I got to admit your work on these forums has been and still is truly incredible. Good luck Tolvo!

Imarreteet23 wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I killed alot of Forest Farmers today, and most of them didn't come back.

Regardless, I hope you can get out of this rut. Get well soon and good luck!

I propose the Monthly Forest Surprise Sex Party in honor to Tolvo.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri May 04, 2012 2:49 am

YES! IN TOLVO'S HONOR WE WILL SLAUGHTER GANKERS NONSTOP THIS MONTH!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 2:52 am

I hadn't paid much attention till today that you had been gone, and I was upset when I noticed it, being your posts, and even profile pictures, added a flavor of good humor and even made the community more upstanding and friendly.

I agree with ya tolvo, I can't stand most communities. Gamers are the worst kind of people, they feel like their entitled to everything, and cry and do ridiculous things when they don't get what they want (Mass Effect 3). But this community, it was just, happy. Yeah, theres a lot of problems here and there, with the forest farmers, DWGR, BB Glitch abusers, and even hackers, but thanks to these forums, I don't worry about them, because I learned how to beat them.

You were one of the first people to post in my topic when I joined this forum, and also "egged" me on to discover more about the egg-head being you jumped on the bandwagon as well. And honestly, thanks for that, showed me that other people don't always think about themselves on forums, some are actually out to answer questions that others ask. Btw, how did that egg head search go? I had to quit cause it was killing my leveling process, but it started crawling down my chest. So creepy.

Either way, heres to Tolvo, one of the best forum members I have ever seen on a forum. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 3:29 am

:oops:

You guys are too kind, you need to cut it out I'm just one man. You forget about Fex, Baal, Emergence, the whole moderator and admin team. These people just have set up a great forum, that breeds such kindness. If anyone on the forum deserves thanks it's them, not me.

I'm getting too much of a big head anyway. :oops:
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri May 04, 2012 3:40 am

He liiiiiives!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 3:44 am

Tolvo wrote: :oops:

You guys are too kind, you need to cut it out I'm just one man. You forget about Fex, Baal, Emergence, the whole moderator and admin team. These people just have set up a great forum, that breeds such kindness. If anyone on the forum deserves thanks it's them, not me.

I'm getting too much of a big head anyway. :oops:

Very true, I just don't see them post much in the general discussion so I forget about them sometimes. Honestly kinda surprised your not on the admin team, but I'm sure, they somewhat consider you to be an honorary admin.

Thanks to all of you for such a great forum.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 04, 2012 5:25 am

SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri May 04, 2012 5:40 am

'Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita mi ritrovai per una selva oscura' - Dante.

Translation: In the middle of the path through life I found myself in a dark wood.

Tolvo isn't exactly in middle age I know, but I guess you can feel like you're 'in the middle of a dark wood' at any age.

Hope all goes well Tolvo and I look forward to your return.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri May 04, 2012 6:08 am

Farmers gonna farm. silly

But anyways, I think we all love you Tolvo and wish you the best! big grin
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri May 04, 2012 9:08 am

now i feel ashamed for not even noticing you were gone silly
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri May 04, 2012 9:20 am

Me too lol
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 04, 2012 10:03 am

In truth, i notice seeing FexDS, Emergence, and Baal all the time. However, they always seems to be looking at the two same places: Viewing the Forum index, and looking at the PVP section of the forum. That is what they majorly look into. They may not post, because they just see the same stuff again and again in PvP, and not look into other sections of the forum. Just saying. You guys need to do something new for the forum.

I'm a sneaker, I know. I perfer to know what my customers are doing 🤡
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 04, 2012 10:27 am

Umm cook don't you think that's a little demanding of them? I mean they pay to keep up the site for us and have added in a load of stuff since it started.. They're probably just having chats in their special hivemind section on the forum about what to do next, and the fact that this is probably the easiest gaming forum to moderate in existence silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 am

I meant to be directed to you, the people who use the forum. not those who maintain it.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 04, 2012 11:11 am

heh, your roundabout way of saying things just made it seem like the opposite.

But apologies I have no new ideas in terms of what to do, considering I don't even play it any more I can't really help to freshen up the forum silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 3:35 am