Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ChizFreak
Yukon
Azran
Serious_Much
Yesuurd
BLA1NE
JoeBroski09
11 posters

All Rare Weapons Achievement

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

All Rare Weapons Achievement Empty All Rare Weapons Achievement

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri May 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Do you have to have them all on ONE character? or can they be across multiple? Like, I use Sif's soul for different weapons on different characters to get the achievement.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

All Rare Weapons Achievement Empty Re: All Rare Weapons Achievement

Post by BLA1NE Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Way I understand it is you can do each trophy on different characters, but the requirements for the trophies need to be met on a single character. So for Knight's Honor, yes, you need to get all the weapons on one character. You can get the miracles, pyros, and sorceries on different characters, though.

I'm not 100% sure because I got the plat on a single character. But other users have reported earning it across different characters. And other users still have reported getting knight's honor across different characters, but this sounds doubtful to me.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Fri May 04, 2012 2:45 pm

I can confirm with the miracles trophy, you just need to find each miracle for example once on any toon and they amount at the end, I think it is the same with weapons.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 pm

The weapons all have to be on one character at the same time.

It's not worth it.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Serious_Much wrote:The weapons all have to be on one character at the same time.

It's not worth it.

Well, I AM going to platinum this game. Soo..... Hshaha!
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Fri May 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Are you sure Serious?I thought you could upgrade on different characters, I have just one trophy left for platinum and that is the sorcery one.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri May 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Does it matter if you sell the weapons once you acquire them? I sold the Drake Sword. :/
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Fri May 04, 2012 3:12 pm

I don't think they need to be in your inventory, you just need to have held them at some point.

I have heard someone say you just needed all tail weapons on the same toon, then you could space out the weapons between different characters. But I don't know either, since I also did it on my first chracter.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri May 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Too many different answers. Here is the true one:

Platinum Trophies: You recieve them when you get all the rest of the trophies.

So, you can get all trophies to get the platinum in different characters, as long as you remain in the same profile. But remember that all the trophies require you to meet certain circunstances with one character. For example: Knights Honor, you need to get all unique weapons with one character.

You can earn the trophies to get the platinum with different characters, like Upgrade Normal. Just upgrade with one character a weapon to +15 and you get it. You don't need to do it again with the same character you're doing other trophies character because you already got it in that profile.

Just get all weapons with one toon, then with another one get all pyromancies, miracles and sorceries. You can do it all with the same, but it will be easier and funner with different toons.

I got all miracles and weapons with one toon, then all sorceries with another, then all pyros with another. And all the upgrades trophies I got were by using a lot of different toons.

I have the platinum, wasn't that hard. Demon's Souls' Platinum was way harder.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Yesuurd wrote:Are you sure Serious?I thought you could upgrade on different characters, I have just one trophy left for platinum and that is the sorcery one.

Im sure the rare weapons have to be on same one.. I could be wrong though it would make no sense to allow them on different characters..

I know you can upgrade on different characters, just the rare weapons need to be a collection, or so I thought
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm

The all weapons/miracles/magic trophies are bugged and can unlock on multiple characters but shouldn't. It is therefore safest to try and accumulate them all in one character, as there is no guarantee spreading them across will unlock.

For the record, my platinum came only after I gathered all the weapons on one toon, even thought I had them all spread across different save slots.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat May 05, 2012 1:00 pm

what fex said, i had them all across 4 toons but i only got it when i had them all in one toon.
    barcio
    barcio
    Casual
    Casual

Post by barcio Sat May 05, 2012 6:21 pm

FexDS wrote:The all weapons/miracles/magic trophies are bugged and can unlock on multiple characters but shouldn't. It is therefore safest to try and accumulate them all in one character, as there is no guarantee spreading them across will unlock.

For the record, my platinum came only after I gathered all the weapons on one toon, even thought I had them all spread across different save slots.

I can confirm that the magic trophy can be obtained by spreading spells across different characters, at least that's the way I got it - I had all sorceries on my sorcerer toon minus White Dragon Breath and got the trophy. Later, when I checked, I had WDB on my melee character.

As for Knight's Honor I'm 99,9% sure that you've got to find all the rare weapons with one character, which means 2,5 playthroughs or trading with other players.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat May 05, 2012 6:42 pm

for knights i needed all weapons on one save. for me all i needed was the boss weapons and tail weapons.i have also heard many conflicting opinions on this. i know for spells you can just get them on any save it doesn't matter. same with weapon upgrade trophies but that's kinda obvious

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm