Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Taking a brief break from Dark Souls

Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Taking a brief break from Dark Souls Empty Taking a brief break from Dark Souls

Post by Imarreteet23 Mon May 07, 2012 10:30 pm

So, as the title says, I will be going away from Dark Souls. I will still be posting here though, I love these forums to much to quit them. lol!

Anyways, the reason I am taking a break is because I will be playing Ico and The Shadow of the Colossus. So, a couple of questions. First of all, for all who have played this, how long are both of these games? And also, which one should I play first? The game(s) are coming on friday, so I will probably be playing all of next week. Cheers!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Taking a brief break from Dark Souls Empty Re: Taking a brief break from Dark Souls

Post by Serious_Much Mon May 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Save the best for last, play Ico first.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Taking a brief break from Dark Souls Empty Re: Taking a brief break from Dark Souls

Post by Azran Tue May 08, 2012 3:32 am

Since you are a Dark Souls player, I'm going to be honest. Shadow of the Colossus could be called "Fight Sif many times over, you monster", and it would not make any difference.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 am

Yes, play Shadow of the Colossus last if you want an amazing lasting impression and some of the most epic game music you have ever heard. Also, enjoy feeling like a monster when you kill a colossus who hasn't done anything to you...
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Tue May 08, 2012 4:31 am

Shadow of the Colossus is one of my favorite games of all time. Play it last.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu May 10, 2012 7:14 pm

All right! The game(s) came in the mail today. Goodbye Dark Souls, see you in about a week!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Imarreteet23 wrote:All right! The game(s) came in the mail today. Goodbye Dark Souls, see you in about a week!

I honestly think you should take longer off silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 am