Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
skarekrow13
BLA1NE
WyrmHero
reim0027
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
EmoElmos
11 posters

General Ground ethics/rules for PvP?

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

General Ground ethics/rules for PvP? - Page 2 Empty Re: General Ground ethics/rules for PvP?

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 11, 2012 1:33 pm

How about after the Iron Golem fight one of the gargoyle demons holds a sign reading:
    "You must be this wormy to ride" and there's a little picture of a Chosen Undead with the Egghead

Attempting to stay somewhere near topic. Rynn's got a good set right there
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

General Ground ethics/rules for PvP? - Page 2 Empty Re: General Ground ethics/rules for PvP?

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 11, 2012 1:35 pm

My - um ethics in the forest if it is a 1v3 victory where the host has flasked - multiple times , bear in mind I don't BS in pvp I will prayer t-bag the host - or just Point Up well actually that is generally my victory gesture - it isn't particularly rude imo but meh
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Well, I never switch Rings... it is always rings of harvesting. Either the serpant rings or the evil eye, that is all I wear. Or, if need be, the iron rusted ring. Other than that, I do not amplify myself, I just make my rewards for kicking *** greater.

Of course, the rings of animals are always the most popular, the two best being the wolf and the wasp.

At the crystal caves: "Please bring a skull lantern to actually have eyes, when you are worming it"

The ethics of worms... a wondrous body, like a magnificent father... or an inheritance of one, at that.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri May 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Alright, that's it... I'm going to get myself an egg-head now!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 1:43 pm

There ya go, Blaine! See reason and joy with it. Join the Lords of Blight! lol

General Ground ethics/rules for PvP? - Page 2 Signat10
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri May 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Mostly, I'm thinking: maybe it'll rid me of that cursed up-R1 "cartwheel" attack on the curved swords and give me back some semblance of a kick. happy
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 1:57 pm

I think it does, actually. Of course, I havn't tried a rapier or curved sword with an egg for a long time. I think it does, thou, as I did not do a kick animation with the shotel... just a worm.

I have to recheck that, thou...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:18 am