Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
foolycooly
callipygias
Tolvo
Whknight
BLA1NE
9 posters

MAGIC ADJUSTS: All Catalysts, All Levels

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

MAGIC ADJUSTS: All Catalysts, All Levels - Page 2 Empty Re: MAGIC ADJUSTS: All Catalysts, All Levels

Post by Reaperfan Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm

You can't say "all catalysts" and then ignore the Darkmoon just because it scales with Faith silly

Since you don't seem to have Darkmoon Catalyst data and I am looking at making a Gwyndolin build, maybe I can try to keep track of the scalings on it with Faith and give you that info to add to this?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

MAGIC ADJUSTS: All Catalysts, All Levels - Page 2 Empty Re: MAGIC ADJUSTS: All Catalysts, All Levels

Post by BLA1NE Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 am

Look Skyward

I did test the Darkmoon catalyst... It always stays at 19 when you raise only your Int! silly

If you could get some numbers for me, I would appreciate it! Yes, I'd add them.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 pm

BLA1NE wrote: Look Skyward

I did test the Darkmoon catalyst... It always stays at 19 when you raise only your Int! silly

If you could get some numbers for me, I would appreciate it! Yes, I'd add them.

I've started the testing and have data for its scalings per faith level from 16-50 (16 instead of your 10 because 16 is the minimum requirement for wielding it). When I'm off work and not on my phone I'll PM you what I have so far, and will update with levels 10-15 if you think it's necessary for consistency's sake, and 51-59 when I get those later tonight. 99 might take a while though :|
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Oh, don't worry about 99, I already have it! You don't really have to go to 59, either. If you can get 16 to 50, that should be plenty.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 am

Requesting someone do the manus catalyst and update the wiki. big grin big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 am