Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Stuck at Gwyn... -sigh- (RESOLVED)

Lauu
    Lauu

Stuck at Gwyn... -sigh- (RESOLVED) Empty Stuck at Gwyn... -sigh- (RESOLVED)

Post by Lauu Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Alright, so I nearly finished the game. But as stated in the title, I'm stuck at Gwyn, Lord of Cinder. I've (possibly) attempted over 30 times already with no succes each. I might have made the wrong choices in stats.. I was wondering if I could summon anyone to help me at Gwyn (disregard Solaire 'cause he turned hollow). I don't know if it's possible to summon anyone for Gwyn, but I sure would love some help (((:.

Xbox360, GT: xIRampageIx. PM me on xbox and/or leave a response on my thread.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: My SL is 74.

Last edited by Lauu on Sat May 12, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Stuck at Gwyn... -sigh- (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Stuck at Gwyn... -sigh- (RESOLVED)

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 12, 2012 11:40 am

if you cant get anyone to help you, note you can parry gwyn leave the area and make a +15 bandits knife and put on hornet ring, parry reposte repeat if your low on health after a parry have a chug on your estus instead of healing, on first play through +15 bandit knife and hornet ring should take him out in 2-3 parries happy
    Lauu
    Lauu

Post by Lauu Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 am

Alright, thanks. I'll give it my best shot.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 12, 2012 11:44 am

if all else fails just use iron flesh aswell to help with teh parries he usually attacks in groupes tank the first hit and pary the second

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:29 pm