Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 am

Give it a shot you dont have to be creative to come up with an interesting tale. And there are plenty of people you could ask for help.

Dough, Tolvo, myself, etc
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Federally Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:00 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Give it a shot you dont have to be creative to come up with an interesting tale. And there are plenty of people you could ask for help.

Dough, Tolvo, myself, etc

You wouldn't be saying that had you seen my grades in Creative Writing!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Hahahaha damn thats funny. Fair enough it like asking me to work out simple maths equations.....
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Hahahaha damn thats funny. Fair enough it like asking me to work out simple maths equations.....

Math is something I can do. Too bad that doesn't help the covenent
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Ah do the accounts how many eyes to do owe priscilla
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Ah do the accounts how many eyes to do owe priscilla

I can do this! I'll get my ledger
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:02 am

viral how many Gravesworns are in XBL?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 am

Haha! The Bonecaller has added to the Skull Throne!

By the way, I dueled Ziko and Vega two times each, and won every time! The Chief Warlock of the Nine Hells is invincible!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 am

yeah was fun man , good fighting dude,

but the lag / latency between you and me was terrible though..didnt experience it like that with others.

I think im going back to the painting after i get some sleep , see you then guys
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:yeah was fun man , good fighting dude,

but the lag / latency between you and me was terrible though..didnt experience it like that with others.

I think im going back to the painting after i get some sleep , see you then guys

We'll have to duel again some time, because so far as I could tell there was zero lag between us, and you still managed to bring me down to the wire.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:09 pm

I have a character that is nearing 120 that is a gravelord. So far, I must admit, she is my favorite toon to play. When, how, where, can I become a servant of Nito! (Though technically she already is)

And I have an 80 toon in the Noble Knights, I hope this does not conflict.
    I hope to spread misery with you guys.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 pm

I would like to get in on this as well! I have a sl 120 and a (currently) sl 24, both gravelords. I play on Xbox. While I'm mediocre at best when it comes to pvp, I have found the GL covenant to be my favorite.
    Ashen Willowalk
    Ashen Willowalk

Post by Ashen Willowalk Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:46 pm

I wish i could make it to the fight, but Seathe has other plans for me.......stupid dragon.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 pm

by BackwardsBaboon Yesterday at 9:22 pm

I would like to get in on this as well! I have a sl 120 and a (currently) sl 24, both gravelords. I play on Xbox. While I'm mediocre at best when it comes to pvp, I have found the GL covenant to be my favorite.
    Heey BackwardsBaboon that would be awesome !

You can contact DxV04 here on the forum if you like as he is the covenant leader for the Gravesworn on the XBOX. We could use some new dedicated recruits !

Come spread misery with us fellow servant !
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:18 pm

VIRAL score, wyrm, pm.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Will do with Ooga and Doctors scores.. They only got on for and hour or two so I can discount their scores if dough wants me to,
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:34 pm

haha lol I dont thiknh it will ,matter. Looking like the hunters won. Your mechanics favoured yuou. I was on for 14 hours, got around 35-40 invsions and 15 co-ops.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Thank you Gravesworn for your assistance in the war. You are now brothers of the Lifehunters. This means it is our obligation to assist you by any means in any war. The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 12 1330857165
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:46 pm

DoughGuy wrote:haha lol I dont thiknh it will ,matter. Looking like the hunters won. Your mechanics favoured yuou. I was on for 14 hours, got around 35-40 invsions and 15 co-ops.

I disagree, teh wason for laround half or 2/3rds and got 250. Even winning every fight thats a lot of invaders. Hed have kept pace with me, maybe even had more if hed stayed on
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Firstly it was Nat not Amos. She won virtually every fight, only lost 2 or 3.
    EDIT: I retract this for now, realised something. Waiting for the results.

EDIT: This is opinion either, this is fact.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 pm

It wasn't really crowded on XBOX but In 10 hours of playtime cursing in The Painted World

I've slain 34 DarkWraiths , 20 SoV's & 3 Noble Knights , all at SL120

It was a lot of fun & Im looking forward to our next colaberation with The Lifehunters.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Thank you Gravesworn for your assistance in the war. You are now brothers of the Lifehunters. This means it is our obligation to assist you by any means in any war. The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 12 1330857165

Right Gravesworn I know you all did a really good job.

I saw Federally out there and he soundly kicked my *** with his BKH and the accursed sword of his.

Also Ziko was out in force and claimed a good tally.

I also was mainly Gravelording with a mate and switched over to my Lifehunter dragon claiming 240ish and 88 points, respectively. As my friend has a secondary profile on my PS3 you may have seen PaladinGlade or Deffboy (can't remember which as i was a asleep during his shift)

All those who I know participated will recive 1 Corruption for the war, and if any killed Dough another one for that. Sorry to the XBL team however if they killed Sun they will also score one point.

Oh and Nito be praised I made 126 EoD's on two different profiles during the event!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Ziko and DxV04 get points off of me. Now excuse me my bandages need changing... *limps away*
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 pm

How was Grant?twisted
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Utterly useless. I dropped it off a cliff. I think it landed in the ToG if you want it. I need to work on my knight. A lot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:15 am