Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:48 pm

DxV04 wrote:That is correct danacash.

I will have something very very very soon haha

I need to setup a time to duel you on my knight soon. I have a land to cleanse!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Shkar wrote:

Let me finish cooking and I will gladly give you the chance to die. (pointing up like master chief) haha. GL vs Noble? or POLG vs Noble?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:17 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Let me finish cooking and I will gladly give you the chance to die. (pointing up like master chief) haha. GL vs Noble? or POLG vs Noble?

Either or, it sounds like I need to beat them both down silly

Just post back here when you are ready and pick a spot. I have the burg and the Kiln open for invasions, and I think that's it, but I could always invade you through RSS.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:17 pm

ill be home tommorow, so tell me when we are doin the tour! :3
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:ill be home tommorow, so tell me when we are doin the tour! :3

that probably won't start until july. I leave for job related stuff in 2 weeks then from there I'll go to florida to visit my family there.
    I will by flying july 4th at night I hope I can catch some fireworks from the air.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Shkar wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Just post back here when you are ready and pick a spot. I have the burg and the Kiln open for invasions, and I think that's it, but I could always invade you through RSS.

haha sure why not. Beckon
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

haha sure why not. Beckon

Hm, we may have to put it off until later. I have a D&D game scheduled in 45 minutes.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:08 pm

I won't be on tongiht going to my brothers to watch some boxing.

Is your D&D game a long game?

Last edited by DxV04 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:11 pm

DxV04 wrote:I won't be on tongiht going to my brothers to watch some boxing.

Boxing hasn't been relevant in ages.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:12 pm

That's fine. I just hadn't seen you on so I wanted to bring it up. We can do it today, the next day, or whenever.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Federally wrote:

Boxing hasn't been relevant in ages.

lol! Oh you must be a MMA fan.

There are still good matches. You just have to know the participants.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Shkar wrote:

That's fine. I just hadn't seen you on so I wanted to bring it up. We can do it today, the next day, or whenever.

Maybe when I get home. 2 am you plan to be on? If the fight ends sooner I'll be back home earlier.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:21 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Maybe when I get home. 2 am you plan to be on? If the fight ends sooner I'll be back home earlier.

I can be, I've been staying up about that late anyway.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey i need some EoDs does anyone have some to spare? and Dough its a temp avatar til i find something that fits better.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:20 pm

You might have to farm some what sl? I might be able to help
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 pm

sl 125 Dxv
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 pm

I'll log it before I leave. In the meant time do you have the depths open so you can start farming? I don't know how many EoD I will have.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:01 pm

i dont need may just 9 or 10
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:31 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Well I am a UFC fan but that's not why I don't like boxing. I like the sport of boxing but I'm tired of the corruption and the multiple promoters. You never get the best fighters fighting each other because the best guys don't wanna risk losing, perfect example is this Paquou (sp?) fight. Fans have wanted a Mayweather Paquou fight for years, instead you're gonna watch Paquou destroy some poor idiot. The UFC is population not because of MMA but because they are one organization that owns all the fighters and they make sure the best fight the best. Boxing is a mess where fighters fight guys they think they can Woop. That's why boxing is irrelevant.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:oh oh viral is a MTGer freaking sweet. did you side with phyrexia during the mirrodin conflict?

As always I side with Phyrexia though I missed out on that edition I would say. My deck is old eight editon
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:58 pm

The Mirrans shall never give up! See my Mirran Crusader and all of their awesome swords for reasons why. Speaking of with all of that how did they lose?

Edit: Also if any of you MTG players care the "Avatar Ideas" thread in off topic has more or less become an MTG discussion.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Gods I loved the suicide black template. And I will take this over there.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:42 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:oh oh viral is a MTGer freaking sweet. did you side with phyrexia during the mirrodin conflict?

As always I side with Phyrexia though I missed out on that edition I would say. My deck is old eight editon
    ah ok i didnt play back then and sunlight mirrodin lost because phyrexia was to strong to stop
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:24 pm

But the swords are so op; how could they have lost with those?
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 am

phyrexian crusader, black sun's zenith, and skithyrix just to name a few things. also blightsteel colossus

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:35 pm