Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Delvanoc
Federally
SunlightCrusader
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FinPeku
BLA1NE
LordRevan
meridam99
dancash1808
Imarreteet23
GkMrBane
JoeBroski09
reim0027
Maneater_Mildred
Yarxov
sinisterapathy
EmoElmos
fearandwhiskey
Kaminari
Dr. Demento
SlakeMoth
Extertionist
mugenis4real
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Quarik
Wade_Wilson
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
PlasticandRage
User
Reaperfan
Spurgun
Tolvo
skarekrow13
TehInfamousAmos
41 posters

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 19, 2012 11:01 am

Your expression there is hilarious silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 7 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am

mugenis4real wrote:Me after committing first degree murder with a plastic fork two years ago big grin
    Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 7 63800_11
    O and the music isnt half bad...not half good, but not half bad

I just do the music really for fun, btw the girls smile is crazy mate xD
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat May 19, 2012 11:04 am

How dare you derail our derail? You might not want to be posting evidence of a crime either
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 19, 2012 11:06 am

Indeed, you must have cleaned up really good before taking that photo, I couldn't guess she was stabbed silly
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Sat May 19, 2012 11:08 am

Now the question is...did I get laid that night? Shrug
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 11:11 am

well the girl looks likes she is on drugs - and after committing one crime you had no trouble getting out the rufanol. LOL! so yes you did get laid - by both of the girls. How dare you be a necrophile Mugenis!
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Sat May 19, 2012 11:20 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:well the girl looks likes she is on drugs - and after committing one crime you had no trouble getting out the rufanol. LOL! so yes you did get laid - by both of the girls. How dare you be a necrophile Mugenis!

Necrophile? :affraid:
    Okay maybe just a little :face:

@Serious I was trying to do the Youtube Poop Link sneaky face lol

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 12:25 pm

^^ So we now have uncovered the truth behind the necrophilia in NYC :suspect:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 19, 2012 12:27 pm

I believe it stems from people playing as female characters with the logic, "Well If I'm going to stare at an *** for hours a day, might as well make it female!" And then playing Dark Souls on a hollow only playthrough.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 12:29 pm

^^ True - that thing tends to tread towards the tree-like aspect of being hollow :face:

Alliteration like a baws! ^^
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 19, 2012 12:30 pm

And bestiality comes from Tauren Players. :face:
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 12:34 pm

That Tauren has some damn sexy hooves - oh **** its a cow - :shock:
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat May 19, 2012 2:52 pm

mugenis4real wrote:Me after committing first degree murder with a plastic fork two years ago big grin

I had nothing to do with this. Swear. I want my lawyer. I plead the fifth. No! Insanity.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sat May 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Ahem.....where were we? Oh yes, someone asked us to post pictures of ourselves when we were younger.

Well, here's mine --------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

As you can see, I was just a hatchling.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Ow, slake. Are you afraid to show yourself? I am sure you will look very cute, I can say.

Besides, the people here are more mature than most. lol . Of course, I can say with confidence that my avatar reflects well with my portrait I show off, eh?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 8:40 pm

So - we are all sexy people in the forum - at least the people who I have seen pictures of so far silly Krow - Dat Face :face:

Mugenis - Dat Necrophile :suspect:

and new people to this thread feel free to post a pic silly or just derail it - considering this is an off-topic thing
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sat May 19, 2012 9:13 pm

well, this is kinda me...happy

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 7 Img_0810
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm

It seems we've interrupted you while you were opening some letters?

I couldn't resist.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm

wait what? i don't get it?:s
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat May 19, 2012 10:00 pm

I was suggesting you were using that big knife as a letter opener. Just goofing. No biggy
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sat May 19, 2012 10:17 pm

ah, now I got it, yea, yea that's the case, It's not like I was planning any murdering or something, I just read some letters happy
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Sometimes bills need to be put in their place.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun May 20, 2012 12:03 am

If you intimidate scratch off tickets enough sometimes you win. Don't have to stick to letters.

I suppose I can edit rather than double post.

Amos, just listened to One More Night without distractions. I'll start with "critique" first. There are a couple notes where you do the same thing I do when I sing (although you sound sober, something I'm usually not if singing publicly). You trail off rather than go full at it. Unlike me you still carry the tune though and it's charming in that song. Time for praise. Don't fret if you can sing because you can. Listen to the end and compare it to the rest of the song. Despite losing must of the melodic guidance the instruments give you, your vocals still do what you asked of them.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sun May 20, 2012 2:40 am

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 7 Th_-449888429846252890

I don't really keep photos of myself. This is one I use for a profile picture on google.

Last edited by fearandwhiskey on Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 am

dat hair 8)
    but i can’t see your while face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:51 am