Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Delvanoc
Federally
SunlightCrusader
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FinPeku
BLA1NE
LordRevan
meridam99
dancash1808
Imarreteet23
GkMrBane
JoeBroski09
reim0027
Maneater_Mildred
Yarxov
sinisterapathy
EmoElmos
fearandwhiskey
Kaminari
Dr. Demento
SlakeMoth
Extertionist
mugenis4real
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Quarik
Wade_Wilson
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
PlasticandRage
User
Reaperfan
Spurgun
Tolvo
skarekrow13
TehInfamousAmos
41 posters

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 8 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 am

skarekrow13 wrote:If you intimidate scratch off tickets enough sometimes you win. Don't have to stick to letters.

I suppose I can edit rather than double post.

Amos, just listened to One More Night without distractions. I'll start with "critique" first. There are a couple notes where you do the same thing I do when I sing (although you sound sober, something I'm usually not if singing publicly). You trail off rather than go full at it. Unlike me you still carry the tune though and it's charming in that song. Time for praise. Don't fret if you can sing because you can. Listen to the end and compare it to the rest of the song. Despite losing must of the melodic guidance the instruments give you, your vocals still do what you asked of them.

I do performances every now and then in town with the other band members. We are going tonight to perform in town - however we aren't going to perform One More Night obviously due to the lack of Piano xD
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 8 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by SlakeMoth Sun May 20, 2012 6:00 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Ow, slake. Are you afraid to show yourself? I am sure you will look very cute, I can say.

Besides, the people here are more mature than most. lol . Of course, I can say with confidence that my avatar reflects well with my portrait I show off, eh?

Cute isn't exactly the description I'd use myself. I think people stop looking cute after the age of 10. However, I'll try and sate your curiosity at some point & post a pic.

Oh, and by the way, you & your avatar are definitely a marriage made in heaven.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 6:34 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In reverse order theres me at my formal from about two years ago.

Then me earlier this year.

Then me at at airsoft.

Lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 20, 2012 6:36 am

^^ I came - but seriously, nice suit!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 am

Lol yeah it was a nice suit!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 am

SlakeMoth wrote:
    Acidic_Cook wrote:Ow, slake. Are you afraid to show yourself? I am sure you will look very cute, I can say.

Besides, the people here are more mature than most. lol . Of course, I can say with confidence that my avatar reflects well with my portrait I show off, eh?

Cute isn't exactly the description I'd use myself. I think people stop looking cute after the age of 10. However, I'll try and sate your curiosity at some point & post a pic.

Oh, and by the way, you & your avatar are definitely a marriage made in heaven.

That's very kind of ya ta say, sweetheart. And trust me, people can be cute way after 10, I guarantee
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun May 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Viral may have stolen the heart of every young woman and weird hairy axe murderer looking near-*** men on the site.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Still trying to get a decent photo of me. Almost could this morning but I was in a rush and dint get a chance.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 am

Are you ready for a picture of the glorious leader of the Noble Knights?
    Spoiler:
    What about one of me in a suit? Skare's got a new challenger for the title of Forum Sex God
    Spoiler:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 21, 2012 1:09 am

You had me at "cake"
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Mon May 21, 2012 1:11 am

The chair in that first picture looks really comfortable... Mine isn't at all.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 am

DoughGuy...what's it like having no soul?

Ginger silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 1:17 am

So original mate.
    @Q It is very very comfortable. Cost 200 bucks though.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 am

Just busting your balls man 🤡

Pretty fresh suit.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 am

Tolvo wrote:Viral may have stolen the heart of every young woman and weird hairy axe murderer looking near-*** men on the site.

Ah alas if only that were true....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 1:27 am

You obviously need to wear that suit more often. I find that solves many of life's problems.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 1:31 am

True in our earthquake stricken town there is little solace in the way of suit wearing badasses.... until now!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 21, 2012 1:58 am

Bahahahaha Jeremy Kyle - ffs why Viral - noooo! is it to stare down Dough, or are you waiting for it to casually start yelling "No, No, No! When I talk, you will listen!!!". :face:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 am

A bit of both. But really I figured that there is nothing more terrifying that the mostrously puce face of a pissed of Jeremy Kyle. Though I do him justice out of respect and picked a lovely picture of him posing!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 am

:face: < Jeremy Kyle's Face

Dat Face! :affraid:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 2:28 am

Yeah Jeremy Kyle is a good looking bloke!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 21, 2012 2:32 am

^^ Nahh - you're better looking than him, wait! Your trying to get me to complement you. *** it - aye you are better looking than him.
    EmoElmos
    EmoElmos
    Regular
    Regular

Post by EmoElmos Mon May 21, 2012 2:52 am

------------------------------------------------>

There I am current age.

I contributed to the conversation. Joy
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 21, 2012 2:56 am

^^ You just made some paedophiles wet, Im kidding bro xD but gj on using an actual PP so people can see what you look like

Time to stare :cyclops:
    EmoElmos
    EmoElmos
    Regular
    Regular

Post by EmoElmos Mon May 21, 2012 3:02 am

haha I try, and on the incredibly off chance that someone I know is lurking on here, sweet finally someone else I know in real life who plays Dark souls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:09 pm