Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Delvanoc
Federally
SunlightCrusader
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FinPeku
BLA1NE
LordRevan
meridam99
dancash1808
Imarreteet23
GkMrBane
JoeBroski09
reim0027
Maneater_Mildred
Yarxov
sinisterapathy
EmoElmos
fearandwhiskey
Kaminari
Dr. Demento
SlakeMoth
Extertionist
mugenis4real
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Quarik
Wade_Wilson
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
PlasticandRage
User
Reaperfan
Spurgun
Tolvo
skarekrow13
TehInfamousAmos
41 posters

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 14 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 am

I have always had too curly hair to get the beiber look AWWWW YEAHHHH! xD but seriously it is only once my hair gets pretty damn long that is starts to go straight again - It has to be either very long or short if I want it straight because I am not using straighteners.

anyone know what PewdiePie looks like - the awkward moment when I say after a haircut yesterday I look extremely close to him xD - I even have the beard :L

Lets upload another old pic of me in my teen years xD

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 14 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 4:28 am

Here is a picture of me I think it was after prom party a couple of years ago xD I look reminiscent of Will Ferrell In the Stepbrothers lol

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 14 Xd10

Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Wed May 30, 2012 4:42 am

What is this? I don't even...
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 4:44 am

Haha don't worry nothing went on that night xD As the majority of people know I have only slept with Natalia and one other chick in my life silly

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 4:45 am

I just pretty much walked around the after party chilling and moving into pictures xD eg this next one
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 am

This was another night but as you can see it was in those sort of years - but it was the year before during summer xD

But as you can see I manage to sneak into photos and ****block people at the same time silly xD

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 14 Looooo10
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 am

It looks like you threw yourself into the pic. This reminds me of one of my friends.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 5:06 am

Exactly xD It was fun when I was a teenager - *** it is still fun to casually jump into photos with a funny expression, especially while drunk - did I mention I never smoke... random note silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 5:08 am

Same, I like my lungs. You should see my friend at parties where thers a camera. Either he has it or he's running around jumping into every photo pulling a face. Even when somber.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 5:10 am

Haha - dude its just for the s**ts and giggles xD When I am not shuffling I am in photos :L A few times in clubs I have casually gotten into other groups photos even though they didn't know me :L I am extremely lucky with alcohol If I don't drink any for like 7 minutes I am pretty much completely sober :L I have to constantly drink if I want to get drunk haha.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 5:13 am

Haha that must suck sometimes.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 am

Aye - but I drink people under the table normally - I almost died on my 18th birthday xD Downed a bottle of Vodka haha everyone bet 50 quid I couldnt do it. I came out of that night 1k richer haha but I puked like 30 mins later, washed up and went back to the party... I continued drinking and woke up with my head pounding xD
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 5:17 am

Sounds like a good time happy
    I once bet my friend $20 he couldnt do 9 shots (cant remember waht of) in a minute. He gave me the $20 back so I wouldnt show anyone the video I got of him afterwards. (nothing nude just him being an absolute idiot)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 5:20 am

haha - parties are always great fun bro silly do you shuffle?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 5:28 am

No I don't. A couple of friends do though.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 5:30 am

Haha my dance style is crazy - I mix breakdancing and shuffling xD It works though! lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 5:34 am

Video time big grin
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed May 30, 2012 5:35 am

I shuffle all the time because I took an arrow to the knee.

Oh and Acidic, I'll try and get my pic up later.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 30, 2012 7:02 am

Amos is way too sexy for his own good.....:oops:

Oh and man you made money on the Vodka challenge.... I know NZ is bad for its binge drinking but seriously I had trouble with it... not to mention that here we get stories every second week about people drinking themselves to a coma....
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 30, 2012 7:17 am

haha Viral you are sexier you beast winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 30, 2012 8:16 am

I get that.....
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 am

I feel like I should contribute a photo.. but that would take me having to download them from and filter through them to find a funny one.. which would take too long silly

Found one suitably stupid, me and some of my friends doing a stupid pose before our leavers ball last summer:

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 14 262176_2078779902720_1641705373_2049201_7787837_n

Also for goo measure, here's a cute as *** on of me and my twin brother on our first day at school silly

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 14 296725_1512873277723_1711161303_718181_1124009846_n

Last edited by Serious_Much on Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 8:29 am

Hey I had to search through a couple hundred to find 2 non retarded ones of me, put in the effort!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 am

just did dough, just did silly

Trust me, I'm just as unphotogenic, it's pretty ridiculous, p.s. im the one on the left in both photos lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 30, 2012 8:53 am

I'm un photogenic when someone tells me to smile. im much better naturally..... mmm its great being ****....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 11:21 pm