Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Delvanoc
Federally
SunlightCrusader
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FinPeku
BLA1NE
LordRevan
meridam99
dancash1808
Imarreteet23
GkMrBane
JoeBroski09
reim0027
Maneater_Mildred
Yarxov
sinisterapathy
EmoElmos
fearandwhiskey
Kaminari
Dr. Demento
SlakeMoth
Extertionist
mugenis4real
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Quarik
Wade_Wilson
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
PlasticandRage
User
Reaperfan
Spurgun
Tolvo
skarekrow13
TehInfamousAmos
41 posters

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 7:49 am

And besides, they can choose to or not. I am sure they just don't want to be 'guy pushed' around to do something. If they feel brave, they can bask in the sun with me.

It is out by the way. I had a good three hour sleep. Now to work them fall back asleep again
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger.

Post by Spurgun Sat May 19, 2012 7:50 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:*** it guys - im posting an edit of a pic I took a year ago silly

Pictures of Forum members currently or when they were younger. - Page 4 Natali10

you're almost as beautiful as my girlfriend. silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 7:51 am

^^ awww - cute tongue
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 7:52 am

I knew the lol emote was modelled after you Serious.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 19, 2012 7:53 am

Indeed, by the way my avatar is a pic of me, the camera simply just can't handle my awesomeness silly

by the way natalia/amos, strangely that pic reminds of boxxy... except actually natural and without a stupid amount of makeup lol!

Last edited by Serious_Much on Sat May 19, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 19, 2012 7:55 am

Women posting pictures? Hell even Natalia didn't post a picture of herself, I'm pretty sure Jason did.

Most of them will see this thread, see the picture of me and go, "Yeah, I'm not letting a guy like that see a picture of me."
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 19, 2012 7:56 am

Tolvo wrote:Women posting pictures? Hell even Natalia didn't post a picture of herself, I'm pretty sure Jason did.

Most of them will see this thread, see the picture of me and go, "Yeah, I'm not letting a guy like that see a picture of me."

Thats what I figured to be honest Tolvo, but I dunno if it was natalia or jason who posted it silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 7:56 am

I think they'll actually see Skare's beard and think that.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 7:57 am

My picture will draw them in winking
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 7:57 am

^^ Nahh I'm comfortable with being seen - its not like you guys haven't seen a woman before :L To be fair whats the worst you are going to do - its a picture of my face, its not like you can masturbate to that.

Anyway Jason posted one of himself so why shouldn't I :face:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 19, 2012 7:58 am

Yeah, it's just the truth really. I see women react that way a lot in real life before I get all Suave, but still it happens a lot.

Dough I think it's more like, "That Skare guy, I could see myself making movies with him."

Natalia I don't think you know men well enough.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 7:59 am

Well, to be fair, you can do a lot of things with one piece of a body. Just saying, creativity sparks a few

lol

Don't worry, I don't think that about you. Nice girl you look like, but I already have an interest.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 8:00 am

Oh - shall I remove the picture then? Or just leave it on :?:
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 8:01 am

Everyone got a printscreen? Alright then. Yes you can take it down now lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 19, 2012 8:01 am

Literally if I wanted to, I could do it to paint drying. It's a very physical thing, hell blind people do it. I wouldn't, but I just thought I should inform you of what people could be doing at this very second. silly

That's up to you, if I found out people were doing that I just wouldn't really care. In all honesty it doesn't effect you at all, so why should you care? But if it makes you feel off at the prospect, it's understandable.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 8:02 am

Well the only one you should be afraid of being stalked by is either Tolvo or Skare.

Other than that, you're good
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 8:04 am

Its a bit awkward - but I can live with it - big deal, men masturbate - its a normal daily thing, at least I think it is.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat May 19, 2012 8:05 am

^i hope its normal

i will post picture of me soon, just have to find one first silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 19, 2012 8:05 am

Indeed. I can't tell you how many women have been creeped out by me at first, I'm not even joking most describe me as looking like a "Canadian Lumberjack Killer Rapist." My Ego is so high bro.

Also women do it as well. Maybe we should have a Sex Ed thread where I scare all the younger members of the forums by describing four hundred acts that can be done with a pinky toe.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 am

So the question is, how many men masturbate to krow? How many girls?

Will Wade ever post himself as a brony?

Who knows!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat May 19, 2012 8:07 am

^ krow?

EDIT: lol, skarekrow. im so stupid

Last edited by hellooo on Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 19, 2012 8:07 am

^^ Haha Tolvo - you're not creepy, tbh your actually a pretty nice guy from the conversations we have had.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 19, 2012 8:07 am

Statistics show 99% of men, 85% of women. At least this is what people have admitted to doctors, in regards to their expressions about Skare.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 am

I must be the 15 percent then.

ZING
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 am

I am the 1%, aw yeah Topical Humor!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:01 am