Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WorldSlayerPIKA
Serious_Much
Federally
FattyOfDoom
Ahhotep1
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Blazalin
BoilerFan8472
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
ViralEnsign_
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
Medi_Pack
Shkar
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
DarkW17
Spurgun
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
28 posters

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

finest hour - This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 19 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Hmm only for specific times. I have my SAT early on but then I'm free. I'll try to go figure out what times I will have extended periods open in a little bit. If you need me I will try to manage it. Though that may result in the Lifehunters getting a massive point boost. Oh well I'll leave that up to you.finest hour - This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 19 945058907

Edit: Okay I think I can safely say I will be available from 12 am to 4 am utc and 8 pm to the end (thank you time zone converter). I will almost certainly be on a bit more than that but these are the time blocks I can confirm with absolute certainty. This means I can definitely do the first FC round and possibly the last one but I won't confirm that.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

finest hour - This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 19 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:57 am

DoughGuy wrote:Is it bad Im more excited about the lore Im gonna spring on you guys after the war then the actual event.

I actually am more interested in writing Letos story out as well rather than the actuall event. I also have a plot done for when (and how we will win the battle) we take the war.

So Dough you can suprise us all you want, and Im betting what you are doing is bringing some PvP heavies from the regualr FC lists to the war, but I will out write you that is a promise! (I hope to read more of your stuff)

Also Letos story might need its own thread as in its un revised form it stands at 38 A4 Pages.

Avrik will also have his own tale which will be decidedly shorter.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:24 am

Well the thing is the part Im writing happens no matter how the war goes, its just the ending that changes depending on who wins. Also Im not sneaking any FC heavies in, the list on the OP is who Ive got.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:31 am

Damn I wish you were. And I wont be assassinated Dough. You'd lose all credibility for that one, though I'd gain more credibility if I asked for a hit on you.

Also PM me the lore I would love to see some of it. Considering we are the de facto lore guys (and perhaps, even though it doesnt help anyone on the forums, we should aim for a writers unique title you and I)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:33 am

Speaking of assassins the losers should contract AoV on the winner's leader(s). That would be interesting and good for lore.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 am

lol the knights dont deal with assassins.
    Viral Ill pm you the stuff when I get home. Also Ill happily let you get the unique writers title, I want "NPC Stalker" for mine.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 am

Lol I want something like

The Publisher

and I'd have little Punisher skulls as my avatar thingies below
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 am

Well... perhaps our exile Letos or our clever knight of Carim or... Tolvo perhaps.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 am

I'd have Oscar, Tarkus, Lautrec, and two other NPC heads.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:56 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:Well... perhaps our exile Letos or our clever knight of Carim or... Tolvo perhaps.

Letos does like to hunt down mages but wont do it unless he feels that his task has merit. no he isnt a total **** who only takes hard missions, you will see when I post his lore section of him in the East Marches , a lovely place I envisioned just for the Swords of the Ancestors.

EDIT- I'd have binoculars or something
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:05 am

We won't need to hire assassins on the off chance we lose. Thats my thing, remember. The eclipse will blot out your sun and and claim your soul for our Lady.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 am

Aye and Avrik will do what he does best and hunt you.

You'll probably know he is upon you when his Murder appear in the skies... but by then it will to too late, the Talons will already be at your neck.

Also Dough GET HOME NOW AND GIMME A PEEK AT THAT LORE! Im super excited to read it!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 am

Home, I'll star ttyping.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:45 am

Nice work by the way. i'll key out my embellishments and send them to so your approval.

Pity and Fear are dramas two greatest motivating factors!
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:50 am

Sorry, I can't find these two information:

- Who are council members?

- Lifehunter FC Rules? Seem to be the official FC rules...

I am looking forward to spend a day without sleep.... not really winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:51 am

Curse you PIKA.... Oh wait, I will!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:56 am

Schedule
    The firts 2 hours will be FC rounds. I will be hosting at 80 while Wyrm wil be hosting at 120. Sun will be hosting on xbox and Viral will probably be hosting though at a SL of his choosing. Knights dro pyour WSS hunters your RSS. Hosts it is up to you whether you host a 1 vs 1 match or a 2 vs 2 match. 2 points for each kill. The rules are the lifehunter arena rules.
    The next 7 hours will be normal battle time. Knights will be co-oping/getting invaded, hunters will be invading and GLs will be infecting. Knights drop your summon sign either at the bonfire or just after the shortcut door. GLs will be dropping their sign wherever they are getting the most action and hunters invade at either the bonfire or your normal area.
    There has been a bit of argument about the knights honur code during the battle. SO I have decided the choice to follow our honour code is up to each knight individually. I personally will be following the code (unles i come up against forum or Wyrm) for the event.
    Then the next FC will start. I will be hosting at 80 again and forum will take 120. Same as before.
    Then the next battle round.
    Then FC again. Only have 1 host here so it will be up to forum what SL he hosts at.
    Then the last battle round.
    If during the FC rounds you are at the wrong SL/not getting summoned/on xbox continue with the battle round. This will ensure you arent sitting around for 2 hours doing nothing productive.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:56 am

WorldSlayerPIKA wrote:Sorry, I can't find these two information:

Me, spurgun, and wyrm.

No eusteus, humanity or divine blessing

No woging twoped players.

Accept losses with dignity.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:58 am

WorldSlayerPIKA wrote:Sorry, I can't find these two information:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t5473-lifehunters-arena-sl120 Heres the lifehunter rules. Spur, Wyrm, JK and forum are council members.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 am

Technically I count as a Target of the same Calibre...... Worth the same as any Councilman.

Which mean you guys should target me as I'm the weakest link......twisted
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:17 am

No its totally me. I'm completely helpless. I swear.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 am

No man don't worry its my bad for taking it the wrong way (AKA I WILL TAKE THE BLAME ON THIS:twisted: )
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Curse you PIKA.... Oh wait, I will!

Nooooooooo, I feel Insomnia is coming in my direction!!!!! :pale:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 am

Hahaha I love insomnia. I had it for a week and then went out on Saturday night. Honestly the most satisfying hangover I've ever had ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:27 am

During the FC rounds each kill is worth 2 points, regardless of who it is.
    Points do nt stack. Killing a lifehunter invader is 2 points, not 3.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:54 am