Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
SunlightCrusader
Federally
ViralEnsign_
bloodpixel
DoughGuy
User
10 posters

Divine Conscripts of Transient

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Divine Conscripts of Transient - Page 3 Empty Re: Divine Conscripts of Transient

Post by User Mon May 28, 2012 3:39 pm

I have found a good amount of players that have considered joining. I also found the Wiki User 'deadagain' in the Depths. Nice Guy. I won a couple of times, and at one point we both died from each other. I did not get humanity from him, instead I lost one. Aw well. Cons and Pros for being a Gravelord.

Still searching for people to join the Covenant, and in turn the forum. We will see how it goes this week.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Divine Conscripts of Transient - Page 3 Empty Re: Divine Conscripts of Transient

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 29, 2012 7:49 am

I think you may know this already but some guy on youtube did a review of your build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msM6W_XYgiI&feature=related
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 29, 2012 7:52 am

Sorry not your build.....
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 29, 2012 10:01 am

lol

Far from it, my friend.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 am

Found another trick user on PS3, and a ninja fan. Also found a relentless infected that fought me, in which I helped him kill the gaping dragon before I infected them. the search continues
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 am

I am reviving this covenant!!! I love the idea about the classes.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:28 am

I want to do the Server class, but you must tell me what SL do you want me to stay. Once I know my SL, I can post a build and see your opinion about it. I looked at the builds of the Crimson Reaver, this is the class I want to do, I love the Server. I saw that you increased the resistance stat, is this some kind of burden? I'm ok with the rings, armors and weapons, but I must have the ability to fast roll if I'm fighting against random players. I need more details on how to make my build.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 am

SL 80 version
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1760715527261697
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Resistance is there to support the light armour, which the class uses due to lack of medium and heavy armour (warrior armour I do not see much as a medium armour, nor cleric and crimson).

The Build is fine, welcome to the club... which is not very active, due to the lack of users.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Well, as you can see, if the build has 99 humanity, it's defense gets close to the cap of 170 defense. So if you don't mind, I would like to keep resistance to a minimum, unless you command me to do so, I don't mind it at all because I love the role-play.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:06 pm

The builds on the page Stats wise was an example, and the list of weapons and items you can use for the different classes can be seen in the Class Folders. The builds shown are an example and recommendation to what to follow. As the Crimson Reaver has the least amount of choice in Equipment, the player has the choice of stats to follow, in which they choose to make it usable to them. Since the Server is Flame and the equipment is somewhat handicapped yet very usable (I have it myself as a character myself that is level 30), the player should pick the right stats to follow to survive themselves.

So the amount of stats you use is your choice... just remember that, unlike resistance, Humanity is removable; Intentional or Not. That, and it does not give Poison Resistance, which is seen in areas such as the Depths, Blighttown, Undead Parish, Sens (I think the Cobras do with their spit and bite, IIRC), Painted World, Lost Izalith, and other areas. That, and players like to use Poison Weapons and Spells as well at low levels, usually 80 or less. Some insurance just in case might make sure that you survive from the possible.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Amazing, I still have to read carefully the packs thing. Do you intend to assign specific SLs according to areas of Lordran?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:34 pm

The Covenant was base don harassing different Areas of Lordran and shift from one place to another, due to events, activities, and ruling of the leaders of the covenant and the pack's leader (read more). As two to four players are in a pack (recommended three), the packs are assigned to harass different areas together as much as possible. Their use of Soul Levels is th SL the pack all prefer to use, in order to connect with each other. However, the use of different levels in one pack can also be used to harass as much people within an area as possible for different plans. As the covenant allows any use of covenant to harass enemies, and any form of combat (the pack should establish), the use of roles within the pack must be established.

Souls levels are not necessarily needed for different areas, as players might want a player of 30 or two with two others that are of SL 60 or so; As the SL 30s may Darkwraith and such, the SL 60 may be used to Darkmoon or to hunt down other Darkwraiths and Players VIA Darkmoon, Hosting, Gravelord, Etc... SL specific areas are not necessarily needed.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Cool.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Two other people thought so, too.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Number of cool covenants > amount of spare time (and energy) to commit to dark souls.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Well, if others can be brought to the Covenant for there to be at least tow packs, I would gladly kick start this once more. At least two. Sadly, the search for others had be futile and the people I sook for were too... not what I was looking for, I guess. only a few had reached that point, however they were already in something else. Aw well.

If you guys want to find members as I had tried to VIA PS3 or the internet in general, I would accept them... as long as they followed the rules set, of course.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Does this has a page in the wiki? Dough could do 1 for us.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:26 pm

No it is not in the Wiki Page. If you want to add it there, go ahead.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 am

I think its time to make my build for this.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 am

Ok so Fed when you have time I want to start this. I will be the first pack leader, my class will be the Crimson Reaver. I need to know what class will you choose. I can be a lone Darkwraith or Darkmoon, but if you choose a defensive class it's best for you to be Gravelord and I can invade as Darkwraith to assist you. We need to choose an area so we can have a proper SL to get a high number of invasions. We need another member to have a full pack...
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 am

Btw Acidic, I hope you have in mind to create a pure caster class.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 am

Okay well Wyrm let's pick the SL then I'll pick my class, and of course I can be a Gravelord!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:28 pm

The point of the classes, are meant to be used mostly for armed combat, and only uses a small amount of pyromancy and miracles (no sorceries... sorceries are meant to be used for the self... miracles connects to another force all together other than the self, while pyromancies ifollows similar to that of miracles, although a little different).

Of course, each class has its own form of spells. For example, Iron Organ is meant for crowd control and iron flesh, while burden's strife are the poison/acid mists, ranged folly is the force/emit force with magic barrier, and the other two classes have their own spells; All have gravelord sword/greatsword dance. All the classes are both casters and warriors, however the weapons and spells they use are all different. It would somewhat ruin the diversity if one class were to have many spells in one. Since there are rules for no sorceries, it somewhat withers down the use of things to a halt, and the use of spells is suppose to be small to keep the warrior/mercenary identity clearer for many to see.

If federally and wyrm would like to go together, you both can be a pack, with two slots for people to join. Just need at least one more.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm gonna get around to it. I've just been ridiculously busy as of late.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:55 pm