Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Rynn
cloudyeki
JoeBroski09
FinPeku
Tolvo
billy_bayonet
reim0027
dancash1808
MsCherryBlossom
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
martyrsbrigade99
17 posters

Brainstorming ideas for future Dark Souls commentaries

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Brainstorming ideas for future Dark Souls commentaries - Page 2 Empty Re: Brainstorming ideas for future Dark Souls commentaries

Post by billy_bayonet Sun May 27, 2012 10:02 pm

maybe how best to bait people into getting hit with WDB theres only been 2 players ive ever seen do that brillaintly?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Brainstorming ideas for future Dark Souls commentaries - Page 2 Empty Re: Brainstorming ideas for future Dark Souls commentaries

Post by User Sun May 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Hello, comrade. Gald you have changed your mind.

Anything goes, of course. You can check out Toxic Fun Time (under the signature). It may enlighten you with some new ideas, if you don't use them. You can also check out the Gravelord Threads, as they have been finding stuff that may interest you, seeing as you are known mostly for invading (I saw you videos), and a Gravelord try-out may be different. Not the same as Ganking with three people, more so it is one person that has the potential to being attacked by 4 people... at once.

Also, fun to gravelord people silly

Welcome to the community. I hope you get a better view form others.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun May 27, 2012 10:12 pm

what about how to maximize str weapon effectiveness except instead of large weapons maybe the clubs and axes since those are rare and would add spice to the pvp scene if more people felt confident using them due to a good tips and tricks video for example.
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:18 pm

MsCherryBlossom wrote:I personally would like to see more PVP vids like the old ones. The honor dudes series was my fav of all. Though most controversial especially here it was the best.

As for something new id agree with serious much on his idea.

Thanks! After I finish the "Character Build" series, I'll be bringing more PvP to the channel.
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Rynn wrote:I'd like a video pertaining to spells. If you ever use them, you seem like you might have some tips on better using them XD.

Currently, I'm gathering material from my faith/mage build. Because I incorporate miracles with sorceries, I know that people are going to hate it...lol!
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Hello, comrade. Gald you have changed your mind.

Anything goes, of course. You can check out Toxic Fun Time (under the signature). It may enlighten you with some new ideas, if you don't use them. You can also check out the Gravelord Threads, as they have been finding stuff that may interest you, seeing as you are known mostly for invading (I saw you videos), and a Gravelord try-out may be different. Not the same as Ganking with three people, more so it is one person that has the potential to being attacked by 4 people... at once.

"Changed my mind?" I haven't changed my mind about anything with regard to Dark souls.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 pm

martyrsbrigade99 wrote:

"Changed my mind?" I haven't changed my mind about anything with regard to Dark souls.

Haha - good old Martyrs - I think he meant changed your mind about the forum, and have finally joined winking
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Yo, Martyrs. Glad you joined, man.

People effin' LOVE livecomms. Back when I was into shooters and subbed to those types of channels, whenever a livecomm was posted it got significantly more views than a commentary recorded after the fact. Just more interesting to hear a genuin reaction, I suppose.

I love parry montages. I've seen a bunch of them, including yours, I've parried other players a whole bunch of times, and I've been parried a bunch of times. Doesn't matter. It's still awesome to watch.

I've seen a lot of YT commentators who get questions about the best way to go about expanding a YT channel, and they all say the same thing. Upload good content, and with great frequency. Your vids are great, so just upload as often as you can manage.

Oh, and the "Honor Dudes" series was excellent. It was insightful, analytical, and it was honest. I think a lot of other people dug it as well.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:04 pm

And honestly, now that I think about it, there's a wealth of commentary topics posted all over this forum. We'll have posts asking each other if we've got any suggestions for counters against certain tactics like buffs or spear users, we ask for and give build ideas/advice, talk about how to make certain weapons/tactics viable for PvP, ideas for things to do in actual invasions (against people who are PvEing). You could probably just skim through old topics and follow the forum for new ones and have enough material to last indefinitely.
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:25 pm

DamageCK wrote:And honestly, now that I think about it, there's a wealth of commentary topics posted all over this forum. We'll have posts asking each other if we've got any suggestions for counters against certain tactics like buffs or spear users, we ask for and give build ideas/advice, talk about how to make certain weapons/tactics viable for PvP, ideas for things to do in actual invasions (against people who are PvEing). You could probably just skim through old topics and follow the forum for new ones and have enough material to last indefinitely.

I'll do that. Thanks for the reference.
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

DamageCK wrote:Yo, Martyrs. Glad you joined, man.

People effin' LOVE livecomms. Back when I was into shooters and subbed to those types of channels, whenever a livecomm was posted it got significantly more views than a commentary recorded after the fact. Just more interesting to hear a genuin reaction, I suppose.

I love parry montages. I've seen a bunch of them, including yours, I've parried other players a whole bunch of times, and I've been parried a bunch of times. Doesn't matter. It's still awesome to watch.

I've seen a lot of YT commentators who get questions about the best way to go about expanding a YT channel, and they all say the same thing. Upload good content, and with great frequency. Your vids are great, so just upload as often as you can manage.

Oh, and the "Honor Dudes" series was excellent. It was insightful, analytical, and it was honest. I think a lot of other people dug it as well.

Thanks. I will definitely continue with the uploads. I'm just looking for fresh ideas.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 pm

@martyrs fight more people with your fights your "****" video was hilarious. lol

EDIT: C-O-C-K-Y is a curse word now? Shrug
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Commentaries on you learning to use new weapons? Tactical descriptions, gameplay tips etc.
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:
    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:

Haha - good old Martyrs - I think he meant changed your mind about the forum, and have finally joined winking

Acutally, I never had an opinion about the forums. I just never checked them out for no particular reason. I just figured that I could get some fresh ideas for future vids by reading people's interests as they post on the forums.
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:@martyrs fight more people with your fights your "****" video was hilarious. lol

EDIT: C-O-C-K-Y is a curse word now? Brainstorming ideas for future Dark Souls commentaries - Page 2 3358384175

...lol, Thanks!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 pm

^Damn, I just realized. I meant fists, not fights.

Stupid me. silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm