Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
DoughGuy
Imarreteet23
lordgodofhell
Forum Pirate
Yarxov
Tolvo
Carphil
Mustaklaki
Serious_Much
Federally
Noob-of-Artorias
Uparkaam
Odinbear
17 posters

Lamest NPc invader or are they all lame?

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Lamest NPc invader or are they all lame? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamest NPc invader or are they all lame?

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 am

My first character for quelaag I was lucky, I had the drake sword thanks to a helpful person putting down a message and I got a lucky drop from the Black knight in the burg. I had like basic magic as I got some to help with gargoyles but it sucked against quelaag so I just melee'd and won 3rd time lol.

Iron golem is another story entirely lol, took me ages to do before finally not dying by falling off silly
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Lamest NPc invader or are they all lame? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamest NPc invader or are they all lame?

Post by Yukon Wed May 30, 2012 9:26 am

Serious_Much wrote:I thought I was a boss after I killed mildred (I thought was a pro player because they wore no armour, lol), again NPC then i was just like, oh I'm such a dumbass..

^^ my feelings exactly. I Saw her running naked towards me and I was sure I was gonna die because if she was naked she must know what she is doing. I proceeded to kick her butt and when I got to the boss fog I was like ... Either she is helping people now because I shamed her so bad... or she is an NPC :/

A friend of mine actually turned his game off while we were co-oping when she invaded. I called him many different words

Imarreteet23 wrote:Dunno if these count, but the Forest NPCs are pretty hard when they all come at you at the same time.

Ironically, I also thought that they were real people, so I was like "Holy crap, I'm amazing at this game!" whenever I killed one.

This too! My first time through the forest I felt like such a boss, I didn't even fight anyone I just made a mad dash trying to look around, I was dodging trents magic, arrows, Axes, claymores. OH MAN, I was laughing so hard. I thought I had outsmarted the invisible knight (pre 1.05) and made him chase me over the cliff that leads to the hydra to his death. I kicked the bandit off after him. Then I found out that they were just NPC's and I felt like a tool, but that had to be one of the most badass experiences I ever had in Darksouls, the rest were floundering mistakes haha.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 am

i love fighting the bandit in the forest, hes freaking good, i learned a lot from him.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 9:41 am

The bandit is good? I just run past his jumping attack and BS him, or just parry riposte him to death silly

The horrible ones is when you aggro the fog ring knight AND the sorcerer at the same time, that never goes down well :|
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 am

Serious_Much wrote:The bandit is good? I just run past his jumping attack and BS him, or just parry riposte him to death silly

The horrible ones is when you aggro the fog ring knight AND the sorcerer at the same time, that never goes down well :|

The bandit isn't 'good' but if you're distracted he can OHKO you with a BS.
    Minorino
    Minorino
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Minorino Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:59 am

Federally wrote:Mildred is a hoot! Charging you in a loin cloth wearing a sack? Come on doesn't get any better then that.

Luckily with your first play through you wind up hollow a lot and can avoid many invasions. Though on the topic of Npc invasions if you missed the invasion by Knight Kirk in the Depths go back there human and do it! He invades in the curse frog area and there's good reason not to skip it.
    Yeah, you can´t really argue with a good sack.. happy Didn´t get invaded in the Depths so I think I´ll go back there now. Thanks for the tip!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:02 am

Minorino wrote:
    Federally wrote:Mildred is a hoot! Charging you in a loin cloth wearing a sack? Come on doesn't get any better then that.

Luckily with your first play through you wind up hollow a lot and can avoid many invasions. Though on the topic of Npc invasions if you missed the invasion by Knight Kirk in the Depths go back there human and do it! He invades in the curse frog area and there's good reason not to skip it.
    Yeah, you can´t really argue with a good sack.. happy Didn´t get invaded in the Depths so I think I´ll go back there now. Thanks for the tip!

You're Welcome, he shouldn't be hard but eventually you'll be happy you did it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 pm