Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+94
argotthar
loklopez
Darkpicha
xxHeroinxBobxx
ViralEnsign_
alxyamaguchi
Emergence
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Sun Bruh
Kiva the wanderer
passivefamiliar
DxV04
Ciledaknuf
Alocas
Garl_Vinland
Slarg232
Pesth
RandelOolacile
Sheldor
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Sabre120
joeclone
Nymfo
Zodiaxel
Bioraptor
isthefridge
Zombie_Collin
BishopHavel
Juutas
Estebanx1
Odinbear
Shkar
TheNudgeMan
H3adShotty
FruitPunchNinja
Zakkia
Ser Isaac
BartholomewWenceslas
Artorias
lordgodofhell
SlayerOfThe4Kings
BackwardsBaboon
dianaduh
Yukon
Raptrojo
billy_bayonet
Halicarnassis
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yarxov
Tolvo
bloodpixel
his1n-
PlasticandRage
reim0027
JohnnyHarpoon
Majikero07
Viexnia
Azran
Severance
pillz1990
sonofartorias
RNsunbro
Yesuurd
Extertionist
TheBigLebowski
Wilkinson3424
GkMrBane
Leeroy_Jenkins
deadagain
SpecOps0
RagingDragon_69
Dubscythe
jjshowal
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
robsthedon
Federally
skarekrow13
Rynoa
Serious_Much
Reaperfan
Rollo-9
Jorund
sunbro
ublug
DoughGuy
FrEyes
SlakeMoth
dancash1808
Blazalin
Noob-of-Artorias
Baldor Ostarv
Wade_Wilson
98 posters

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 10 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Maybe his is the original dark hand
    Zombie_Collin
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 10 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by Zombie_Collin Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 pm

any ideas of what the DLC holds?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:24 pm

A good deal actually. This thread had pretty much everything to date
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:47 pm

i think Sai would be awesome in pvp
    wish it was on dlc
    isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by isthefridge Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Are they updating the party chat? I also heard they were makeing a join a friend or summon a frined feature? So instead of phantoms it the actual character...Has anyone heard anything to confirm this?
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:55 am

Wade_Wilson wrote:http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1224905p1.html

OH LAWD HELP US, DLC IS COMING, THERE WONT BE ENOUGH SETS OF PANTS

Was going to make a fresh link then I found your post Wade so I thought I would just add a link I found stateing that the DLC will be 10 Hrs long,also a little info for the PC port.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Dark-Souls-Artorias-DLC-10-Hours-Long-43355.html
    Zodiaxel
    Zodiaxel
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Zodiaxel Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:23 pm

I just hope some stuff about ciaran will be revealed...
    Nymfo

Post by Nymfo Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 am

Now that I have finally completed Dark Souls, I am so excited for this. Wonder how big it will be

edit: just seen your post bioraptor
    joeclone
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by joeclone Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 am

is everyone sure this is happening? i have heard it's just for pc several times.

also the tart at gamestop has sworn DS 3 is comming out in september. so im confused.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:40 am

Its coming as DLC. 1. It would be stupid for them not to. 2. It actually makes no sense to make it purely PC, since they are developing it on xbox then porting it over.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:57 am

joeclone wrote:is everyone sure this is happening? i have heard it's just for pc several times.

also the tart at gamestop has sworn DS 3 is comming out in september. so im confused.

The tart at Gamestop has an IQ below 85.

The Pc port is coming out and the console DLC is coming out. It's past the point of rumor, its all confirmed.
    Sabre120
    Sabre120

Post by Sabre120 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 am

isthefridge wrote:Are they updating the party chat? I also heard they were makeing a join a friend or summon a frined feature? So instead of phantoms it the actual character...Has anyone heard anything to confirm this?

If they have a dedicated way to play with friends I will overjoyed.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 am

Fed...how far below 85? If it's still eighties that's barely more than one standard deviation from the mean......

But.....yeah, she's still a moron.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Fed...how far below 85? If it's still eighties that's barely more than one standard deviation from the mean......

But.....yeah, she's still a moron.

Below 90 is considered mentally handicapped, so how far below is of no concern lol
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 am

IQ tests are standardized to have 100 be the mean, with a standard deviation of 15 points. Anything within one standard deviation is considered completely normal (85-115). Anything between one and two standard deviations is considered only marginally significant (70-85 and 115-130) with the Mental Retardation diagnosis threshold being below 70. In the 70s is often considered "borderline intellectual functioning" and isn't as much of a diagnosis as it is a red flag that there may be deficits in specific areas and more importantly there's a high comorbidity of emotional concerns or coping skills deficits in that range. I work in the Developmental Disability field and like to advocate when I can......

However, busting your chops aside you'd think she'd have a better grasp of her chosen field.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Federally wrote:
    joeclone wrote:is everyone sure this is happening? i have heard it's just for pc several times.

The Pc port is coming out and the console DLC is coming out. It's past the point of rumor, its all confirmed.

Well I heard they may be doing a Prepare to Die Edition disc release. So people can buy DkS with the attached DLC, or you can just buy the DLC.

So the Tart at Gamestop probably thought the release date in September was for DkS3 when it is in fact for the Prepare to Die Edition.

She's still probably a moron though.....
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:18 pm

RagingDragon_69 wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Well I heard they may be doing a Prepare to Die Edition disc release. So people can buy DkS with the attached DLC, or you can just buy the DLC.

So the Tart at Gamestop probably thought the release date in September was for DkS3 when it is in fact for the Prepare to Die Edition.

Defending her makes me suspicious of your IQ!

Yes they are releasing what is basically a GOTY edition at some point that has the DLC.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:23 pm

This is actually a good example of how crappy of a job namco bandai is doing promoting dark souls. They really havent been hyping this DLC/pc release, and the official dark souls website still hasnt even been updated to say that consoles will be getting DLC and a new edition. Its strange, cause dark souls did sell enough copys to warrant a good amount of hype around the new content.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:This is actually a good example of how crappy of a job namco bandai is doing promoting dark souls. They really havent been hyping this DLC/pc release, and the official dark souls website still hasnt even been updated to say that consoles will be getting DLC and a new edition. Its strange, cause dark souls did sell enough copys to warrant a good amount of hype around the new content.

But they had a decent enough presence at E3, it really doesn't make much sense.
    joeclone
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by joeclone Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:53 pm

yeah namco bandai has some other weird game coming out septemberish i think the tart was just trying to pre-sell something. i am deffinatly looking forward to the PTD edition big grin
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 am

Federally wrote:
    RagingDragon_69 wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Yes they are releasing what is basically a GOTY edition at some point that has the DLC.

It's not my fault I like tarts. They are just so yummy, just cause I have one at home does't mean I can't appreciate how other tarts look. Just means no tasting.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:45 am

RagingDragon_69 wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    RagingDragon_69 wrote:
    Federally wrote:

It's not my fault I like tarts. They are just so yummy, just cause I have one at home does't mean I can't appreciate how other tarts look. Just means no tasting.

I love that we're calling her a tart, its so not an American norm.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 pm

It's a lot more pleasant than the American norm happy

Usually "tart" is preceded by "pop" in my vocabulary
    joeclone
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by joeclone Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 am

skarekrow13 wrote:It's a lot more pleasant than the American norm happy

Usually "tart" is preceded by "pop" in my vocabulary

yeah i eat those too

and you all should know i'm not a normal american silly

wait pop tart like lady gaga?

Last edited by joeclone on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bringing the funny)
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:35 am

Did you just imply you eat Lady Gaga?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 4:47 pm