Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED

FSUBowski

4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED Empty 4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED

Post by FSUBowski Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Long time Demon's/Dark Souls player but first time poster.

I have 100 hours into my current character but I'm still 4 (or so) items away from my first platinum trophy if anyone can help. I need the following:

-8 souv. of reprisal for the Darkmoon Blade miracle
    -Channeler's Trident (even at 440 discovery I can't get this thing)
    -Priscilla's Dagger (Must be missing the tail)
    -Moonlight Greatsword (See above...)

I'm willing to part with anything I have if someone is willing to help out. Obviously the SORs I can't return, but once I get those and hand them over, if I could even just hold the last 3 items then give them back, I don't mind. I'm currently saved right outside Gwyndolin's tomb in Andor Londo.

As I stated above, this is also my first post. I've viewed the Forum for a couple months now to get tips and strategies on developing my character and to learn unique approaches others have. This community seems like the best in gaming. Glad to finally be a part of it.

I'm also available for co-op should anyone have trouble with any bosses or just looking to game. I'm on NG+++ but will be starting a new character soon. How great of an idea is it to base someone off using Quelaag's Fury? Obviously I'm thinking Dex build maybe with a Faith back up.

Thanks guys and I look forward to chatting, killing and dying with you all.

Last edited by FSUBowski on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Issue resolved...sort of.)
    Viexnia
    Viexnia
    Addicted
    Addicted

4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED Empty Re: 4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED

Post by Viexnia Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

I have 2 souv. of reprisal, Pricilla's Dagger, Moonlight Greatsword, and i'm not
    a 100% I have the Channeler's Trident.
    PSN:SelViex
    SL 166
    FSUBowski

4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED Empty Re: 4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED

Post by FSUBowski Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:18 pm

That's great. Just name your price and it's yours for helping me out. I'm around tomorrow if you're available.
    Viexnia
    Viexnia
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Viexnia Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:58 am

Yeah, no problem. Message me through the play station and I think I just want the worth of what i'm giving in humanity.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:54 am

I have no items you need. But the Furysword is pretty awesome in PvE, its so so in PvP. There will be some enemies you'll have a bit of a harder time with due to them being strong against fire, and ones that will be easier due to being weak to fire. So if you have some faith as a bit of backup you'll be fine.
    FSUBowski

4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED Empty 4 Items from Platinum...HELP! (PSN SL165) RESOLVED

Post by FSUBowski Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 pm

My PS3 crashed and I lost all of my game data. Can't trade for the items as I'm starting back at level 1. If you're still up for trading them once I get back to 165 that would be awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:21 am