Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Disaster84
Scudman_Slayer
LOLRagezzz
Rin
justwant2play
Yarxov
Maneater_Mildred
Blazefury
Rellim
theAnimus
ChizFreak
meridam99
strangejoy
The_Tao
Glutebrah
Akatik
Flubious
Serious_Much
ErrJon6661
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
RANT
Fusion
Specter737
JY4answer
28 posters

List of weapons that you wish existed.

Rellim

List of weapons that you wish existed. - Page 2 Empty Re: List of weapons that you wish existed.

Post by Rellim Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:05 pm

I was just thinking about this the other day. It would be game breaking but who wouldn't want a Portal Gun or Magnet Gun (from that new'ish/latest red faction game)?
    Flubious
    Flubious
    Casual
    Casual

List of weapons that you wish existed. - Page 2 Empty Re: List of weapons that you wish existed.

Post by Flubious Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Dual wielding nunchakus.
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 pm

More variety and less useless weapons. I would love to make a character based on Raw weapons. Dunno, it needs to be SERIOUSLY improved. Any half-arsed weapon can do more damage than Raw. Oh, and please, Meat Cleaver ftw.
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 pm

strangejoy wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:An EXTRA LONG washing pole.

Sephiroth really ruined people's concept of a normal looking katana. lol . If it's going to be extra extra extra long (wash pole is already extra extra long), then it should have durability of 10 to account for the fact that one swing of such a weapon should shatter it.

Gotta love Sephiroth. A Masamune would be alright indeed. I'd probably make a Sephiroth build at one point or another. Two-handed, +15, DEX/VIT/END and some Pyromancy.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

M95
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:15 pm

A farting gun which prevents backstabs. Opponents would make that slow dying animation once hit by the farting cloud...
    Rellim

Post by Rellim Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 pm

IMO Sepp would be a Faith/Dex build w/Washing Pole Occult +5. ...actually think I'll make that my next build. If I can ever get my lights back on. Ffs its been way to long...

Also, re: OT I'd like to see a Dead Rising 2 combo weapon system. Parry Dagger + Whip = ???
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 pm

ChizFreak wrote:I want Blind (curved small sword that ignores shield and that had 0.1 of weight) and Old Moonlight Sword (ignored shields too) back again, they were in Demon's Souls.
    Moonlight Sword is in DkS, just different effects.

I want the Adjudicator's shield, none of that 95% phys block BS.
    justwant2play
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by justwant2play Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 am

Blue Blood Sword.

Also, make faith-based weapons HEAL gradually.
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:21 am

Rellim wrote:IMO Sepp would be a Faith/Dex build w/Washing Pole Occult +5. ...actually think I'll make that my next build. If I can ever get my lights back on. Ffs its been way to long...

Also, re: OT I'd like to see a Dead Rising 2 combo weapon system. Parry Dagger + Whip = ???

I'm going to make a build like that. Guess the Washing Pole is the closest thing to a Masamune. Grey long hair, no shield (even on the back), Black set. Guess we're in for some pain.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 am

i think they should make more katanas and make them look awesome and effective at the same time its a japanese game and thers only 4 different katanas and only the pole to me is the only good 1 and as it goes for armour add a kimono in i want to look like a badass japanese blade master in a black kimono with 2 katanas also the most stupid thing bout drs is that they took the dual weilding attacks out they were so f****** awesome
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 am

Rin wrote:i think they should make more katanas and make them look awesome and effective at the same time its a japanese game and thers only 4 different katanas and only the pole to me is the only good 1 and as it goes for armour add a kimono in i want to look like a badass japanese blade master in a black kimono with 2 katanas also the most stupid thing bout drs is that they took the dual weilding attacks out they were so f****** awesome

As if there aren't enough people using katanas already.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:58 am

JY4answer wrote:
    Rin wrote:i think they should make more katanas and make them look awesome and effective at the same time its a japanese game and thers only 4 different katanas and only the pole to me is the only good 1 and as it goes for armour add a kimono in i want to look like a badass japanese blade master in a black kimono with 2 katanas also the most stupid thing bout drs is that they took the dual weilding attacks out they were so f****** awesome

As if there aren't enough people using katanas already.

I agree totally...

We need not have any more katanas, those we have are already extremely popular and all have potential to be some of the best weapon choices in the game when used effectively.

More choice of those is kinda pointless when we see weapons like maces, hand axes and fist weapons being totally useless that need a change really.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 pm

popular...no the bkga is popular 60% of people i see online use it i see like 2 katana users a week n i do a lot of pvp/co-op and i dont realy care bout how many people use them what i mean is that they are useless in the game... a katana is the best sword ever made till we invented guns and in drs its so useless unless you do low lv pvp
    LOLRagezzz
    LOLRagezzz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by LOLRagezzz Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Rin wrote:popular...no the bkga is popular 60% of people i see online use it i see like 2 katana users a week n i do a lot of pvp/co-op and i dont realy care bout how many people use them what i mean is that they are useless in the game... a katana is the best sword ever made till we invented guns and in drs its so useless unless you do low lv pvp

I got over 100 wins on my 180 SL pvper using my 15+ washing pole O.o
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:44 pm

BKGA= noob weapon (usually)

Katana's of any sort = skillful weapon depending on tactics.

Fist weapons =godlike skill to win consistently

ps. Pickaxe+15 ftw!
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:04 pm

i wanted a boss crystal weapon that would be repairable and would not break in 5 minutes

other than that i wouldn't want anything else...i just want a copy of the blubeblood sword from demon's souls thats all i wish really
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Popularity of weapons as I see around.

BKGA > Moonlight GS > Katanas
    Disaster84
    Disaster84

Post by Disaster84 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:32 pm

meridam99 wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:
    ErrJon6661 wrote:With that said, I'd love me some flails twisted

Too much trouble to code? We don't want them flinging around like the rag doll corpses now do we?

They did the coding for the Gargoyle tail axe. Not too much trouble to reuse the coding for a flail.

If they can make a whip, they can easily make a flail! Why are flails so under used in games?!
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

JY4answer wrote:Popularity of weapons as I see around.

BKGA > Moonlight GS > Katanas

add elemental weapons in it too
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:24 pm

apart from katanas i wish they made more weapons like the demons g hammer the 1 the assylum demon has its slow as f*** but i love it also add more poisen/toxic weapons or upgrades it would be awesome
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Everyone always overlooks the ranger style build. Give me a bow with wide enough leaves so it acts as a shield too. No need to reduce damage 100% but would another tactic to use against ranged enemies. Specifically, you could trade arrows more easily with the Silver Knights archers, Skeleton archers in ToG and the Channelers in Duke's Archive. Avelyn is a cool idea but crossbows are more like a long melee than ranged weapon.

Also, since there's been some lament that weapons from other games aren't here....I advocate for the Fork of Horripilation from Morrowind.

Last edited by skarekrow13 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Lightsaber.... yeah...
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:01 pm

I wish they had the big *** maces used by the steel knights. The little mace is just so... little.
    Ragnar0k

Post by Ragnar0k Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 pm

The Moonlight Sword from the Kings Field games (from which the DS franchise has its roots). And I'm not talking about this scaled down Moonlight greatsword nonsense. I'm talking about the Crystaline-translucent-blue-energy Broadsword that weighs nothing and has the fastest attack speed of any weapon in those games on top of being the strongest and most badass of them.

It's a sword that spans at least 4 games as their Ultimate Sword. A blade with it's own Lore wielded by Gwyn's ancestor Lloyd the Golden King. Held before that by the Sage Arthur, Lloyd's teacher. And before that the old King, Lloyd's father. A weapon crafted from Moonlight and the synthesized powers of Guyra a godly dragon and Arch-Rival to Seath (as in Seath the Scaleless). The ultimate slayer of evil used by the Old King to destroy the primal lord of Darkness. Shattered by Seath and reforged in the fires of Guyra's very soul. Transformed and strengthened with the voluntary sacrifice of the Old King. A Sword so mighty it slayed Seath and alerted the God of the heavens to the misdeeds of his wayward dragon children.

Why is THAT sword not in this game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 3:35 am