Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SL range for Tomb of Giants and New Londo

Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

SL range for Tomb of Giants and New Londo Empty SL range for Tomb of Giants and New Londo

Post by Ecko Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:07 pm

These are the two area's that I have the hardest time finding someone to either summon me or for me to summon for help.

In all my play time I've found TWO players putting down their signs outside the Four Kings boss door. And every time I go to the ToG it takes 10 to 20 minutes of waiting before I find even a single person to put their sign down by the bonfire.

Today I wen't through both of those area's at SL 150 on N+ and couldn't find a single person to summon. Turns out I didn't need the help anyway, but for future reference (And anyone else who might be wondering the same thing) what are the average SL's of people who go to those two areas?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

SL range for Tomb of Giants and New Londo Empty Re: SL range for Tomb of Giants and New Londo

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:49 pm

It really isnt the sl that matters, its that newlondo and totg are the places no one puts down their summon. It just isnt fun to do. Totg is too dark, and the host just falls off the ledge or dies on the way, plus nito isnt too bad hard solo. And new londo, you need transient curses, or a cursed weapon. Long story short, both places, you have to be an expert to help, and its just a pain to do so. Experts would just rather help at seath or s&o, since those bosses have the best reward for summoning. As in, having 2 or 3 people there is 100% better than 1 person. If you really need help in those oddball places, posting a thread in player help and trade is way better than just waiting.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

SL range for Tomb of Giants and New Londo Empty Re: SL range for Tomb of Giants and New Londo

Post by robsthedon Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Ecko wrote:These are the two area's that I have the hardest time finding someone to either summon me or for me to summon for help.

In all my play time I've found TWO players putting down their signs outside the Four Kings boss door. And every time I go to the ToG it takes 10 to 20 minutes of waiting before I find even a single person to put their sign down by the bonfire.

Today I wen't through both of those area's at SL 150 on N+ and couldn't find a single person to summon. Turns out I didn't need the help anyway, but for future reference (And anyone else who might be wondering the same thing) what are the average SL's of people who go to those two areas?

You are much too high between 80 & 100 should get a summon sign, both those areas are good for summoning people are farming White chunks in the tog and chunks/slabs from the wraiths in new londo. The best time is in morning at the weekend, you will get a Japanese player. You might even get someone on ng++ at that soul level.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 am