Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
skarekrow13
Buggy Virus
dancash1808
befowler
WyrmHero
RANT
bloodpixel
Forum Pirate
Wade_Wilson
OakshottXII
14 posters

No love for the humble longsword?

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

No love for the humble longsword? - Page 2 Empty Re: No love for the humble longsword?

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Ya, a roll attack does well. One time, I dueled two Demo Great Hammers... the experience was awesome, as hammers swing left when on right hand, and vice versa for left.

And that is what I do for every character, and more; To counter, attack, defend, and in general kill. Running is an option that is death, so facing your enemy is the best hope to win. And I have used my hammer for a while now... a while now.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

No love for the humble longsword? - Page 2 Empty Re: No love for the humble longsword?

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:53 pm

about a hundred hours with greatswords. I may not be a PvP expert in general but I know that moveset like the back of my hand silly
    (again if you roll I will get away and try and go in for a quick hit and roll back I have a kind of terrified respect for G hammers. unlike katana's and great axes winking )
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 pm

I don't aim for roll attacks, I hate roll attacks with hammer; They are lam compared to the full force, and roll attacks do the less amount of damage for most weapons in the game compared to other attacks. Of course, the roll attacks are tactical, and use the R1 roll for crowd control when one handing... not two handing much.

I prefer the full force. Trust me, if you see my effigy shield... I once parried a person in PvP, two handed my hammer, and R2 attacked him... then hit him again with R1 before he got back up. twisted
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:26 pm

"Here are the test results. You are a horrible person.
    we weren't even testing for that"
    winking Man I need to learn to use more interesting weapons...
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Yes, indeed... My other weapons I use are the Server, Dragon Great Axe, Man-Eater Greatsword, Heavy Crossbow, Banishment Catalyst, and Ghost Blade... unjagged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:28 pm