Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 17 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:40 am

Yeah I'm a vampire for lack of a better term. I'm awake from pretty much 3pm est to 7-8 am est
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 17 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 am

hey Rooster its cool to post here bud...
    Guess we have a few people following us out here so you could coop with one of them if possible...

In the mean time, we will be 80 today... So bring your 80 to duel happy
    My PSN is my forum name so you could add me
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 am

Jovias-86 wrote:hey Rooster its cool to post here bud...
    Guess we have a few people following us out here so you could coop with one of them if possible...

In the mean time, we will be 80 today... So bring your 80 to duel happy
    My PSN is my forum name so you could add me

Ohhhh I want to! Cant today though, about to get some sleep, have to work tonight and just got off at 6am. Then off the weekend though and ready for a Dks marathon!
    VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VinheimProfessor Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 am

I'd like to see a Gwyn Family Reunion cosplay: Gwynevere, Solaire and Gwyndolin running around killing things as siblings would be hilarious, with Gwynevere using healing miracles and etc.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 am

I would love to do a cosplay run through but I only have a week oleft of uni holidays and after that my onlinet time will be severely cut.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 am

we will be 80 for a while... So its still possible..

Btw I was thinking Vince and Nico too... They should be a pretty tough cosplay to handle winking
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 am

VinheimProfessor wrote:I'd like to see a Gwyn Family Reunion cosplay: Gwynevere, the god of war and Gwyndolin running around killing things as siblings would be hilarious, with Gwynevere using healing miracles and etc.
    Fixed big grin
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 am

Well I will read up and chime in about 8 hours happy , goodnight or goodmoring or ......whatever.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am

We will be 80 for a while, a lot of people want to fight us at that SL. Plus I'm gonna try and convince Jovias to stay 80 through the end of NG! Then get to 120 in NG+
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    VinheimProfessor wrote:I'd like to see a Gwyn Family Reunion cosplay: Gwynevere, the god of war and Gwyndolin running around killing things as siblings would be hilarious, with Gwynevere using healing miracles and etc.
    Fixed big grin

Lol.

Would be hard to dress as Gwynevere though.

On the topic of 3 person cosplays I wanna see Rhea and her two protectors. A defenseless weaponless Rhea running around with 2 bodyguards would be fun!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 am

the cats video was real;y entertainning, sadly we only got invasions when trying to summon each other so we either killed or got killed by the vader before getting together.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 am

i really wanna get on this now!!! wanna do a cosplay with a buddy well bad ahahah
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:24 am

@Rant thanks man! I'm glad my videos are going over okay. As far as invaders, I cut out all our losses lol, watching us summon, get invaded and then roll BS'd for OHKO's wasn't very entertaining. Catacombs was really the first place we got a good amount of invasions. I think Duke's at 80 will continue that trend.

@Billy it seriously is the most fun I've had in Dark Souls in a while, especially when we were voice chatting over Skype. I laughed hard a lot and got super pumped for the invasions, it was just a great time!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 am

yes, invader do nothing but roll bs and with lag they just teleport to your back and bs you, with hornet ring too, really? do you really need a hornet ring on low sl? lol
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 am

billy_bayonet wrote:i really wanna get on this now!!! wanna do a cosplay with a buddy well bad ahahah
    Just as Billy said I wanna do cosplay too sad I'd really like to do a Tarkus (me) Oscar and Anastasia cosplay pm me or shoot me a message on XBL if you would too. big grin (also if there is a different cosplay you like to do I am open for suggestions and the Anastasia could be cut if needed)
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 am

Servant of Priscilla wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:i really wanna get on this now!!! wanna do a cosplay with a buddy well bad ahahah
    Just as Billy said I wanna do cosplay too sad I'd really like to do a Tarkus (me) Oscar and Anastasia cosplay pm me or shoot me a message on XBL if you would too. big grin (also if there is a different cosplay you like to do I am open for suggestions and the Anastasia could be cut if needed)

Sad news for you Billy is Psn. However WhatDoesThePendantDo expressed interest in a coop cosplay earlier in the thread and he is Xbox! So hook up with him! And while I have absolutely no issues with you using my thread to find a partner, as I said anything cosplay related is on topic, you may have better luck starting a thread looking for someone.

@Rant yeah I've taken a few hornet ring, elemental rapier BS's and its ridiculous. Our HP is so low already, combined we only have 1700 lol! So we aren't that hard to kill! Especially in the catacombs where my fat *** had no room to maneuver or swing my hammer. You'd think invaders would enjoy seeing a cosplay duo, but noooooo they're so busy being giant flipping D bags to try and enjoy the game with others!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:53 am

i know, sad that vaders only carea about bs'ing their opponent, i wonder how long till they get bored.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 am

Thanks Fed big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:29 am

RantFromRant wrote:i know, sad that vaders only carea about bs'ing their opponent, i wonder how long till they get bored.

I don't know, but after they're gone who will be left to play with? Lol
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 am

Ya we had a few lag BS last night in Anor and a few funny ones were a few guys turned into pots and tried hiding!!

Dude Fed I thought the BK was going to jump out of the bonewheel pit with that jump attack! The vamos fat roll epic fail really got me tho...I could just see what you were thinking...ill just gingerly fat roll off and grab that DW sign quick...noooooooo lol!
    VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VinheimProfessor Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    Fixed big grin

Hah!

Since we don't know how the god of war looked, maybe replace his slot with someone dressed up like Gwyn.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am

id like to do the gwnydolin and lady of the darkling, if someone else would?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:27 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Dude Fed I thought the BK was going to jump out of the bonewheel pit with that jump attack! The vamos fat roll epic fail really got me tho...I could just see what you were thinking...ill just gingerly fat roll off and grab that DW sign quick...noooooooo lol!

That is exactly how my thought process went, then I lol'd hard! I'm so unbelievably bad at this game sometimes!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 pm

If any xbl members would like to do cosplays I would do it. I have a Leeroy/Havel and Silver Knight cosplay at the moment. I would definitely make others if somebody on xbl expressed interest in starting up a cosplay thing like this on our superior console. big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:44 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:If any xbl members would like to do cosplays I would do it. I have a Leeroy/Havel and Silver Knight cosplay at the moment. I would definitely make others if somebody on xbl expressed interest in starting up a cosplay thing like this on our superior console. big grin

Well so far three of you Xbox weirdos have made this exact post, but you're all blind and apparently can't see each other. Is this a symptom of Microsoft exposure?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:04 am