Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
SATLOS
Uparkaam
Buggy Virus
befowler
Quarik
DeathlyLemons
Rarity
TehInfamousAmos
skarekrow13
Yarxov
ErrJon6661
Tolvo
Hahalo
Unforseen
Extertionist
Ghadis_God
The_DoritoNinja
eminusx
bloodpixel
Dr. Demento
ChizFreak
SunlightCrusader
CaptanSpudsy
billy_bayonet
User
LordRevan
Wade_Wilson
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
33 posters

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone Empty How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

Post by White Knight Wulf Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:27 am

i just wanna hear peoples roflstomp stories
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone Empty Re: How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:07 am

Not sure what you mean here......

I was summoned with the rss into a gank once where I dodged the initial wog, then immediately turned and parried his bkga with my large club and killed him. His phantoms never even touched me.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone Empty Re: How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:09 am

Back in the early days, I invaded someone who did the enchanting glitch to put crystal magic weapon on the Black Knight Greataxe. I never stood a chance.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:22 am

Wade_Wilson wrote:Back in the early days, I invaded someone who did the enchanting glitch to put crystal magic weapon on the Black Knight Greataxe. I never stood a chance.

:shock: Owch sad
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 am

LordRevan wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:Back in the early days, I invaded someone who did the enchanting glitch to put crystal magic weapon on the Black Knight Greataxe. I never stood a chance.

:shock: Owch sad

They were dark days.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:06 am

When I looked into their eyes... And they fled.

Greeted by my cleaver, egg, and skull, my man in cloth chased men away...

Only to be chased down and die....

The best laugh is the use of anxiety and fear...

As I look into your eyes...
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 am

Meh, glitched buffs are some of the easiest things to handle by comparison. You dealt with those people who walk through both your attack and you to backstab? Not poise stab, they ignore you r attack all together, clip through you, and backstab.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:23 am

still think kicking someone off a cliff and messaging them saying THIS IS SPARTAAAAA! is the greatest thing i have ever done in this game, and i can never ever ever best that!
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 pm

I was roflstomping someone so much they jumped of a cliff.
    Much to my amusement.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 pm

I have experienced the standard forest gank setup as an invadee not invader. I hate when a red and blue invade and the team up. They should fight to the death!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 pm

They should make some purple phantoms.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 pm

I invade. He casts Crystal Homing Soul Mass, and pulls out a Moonlight Greatsword. I quickly cast Great Magic Barrier. I just ran straight to him and gave him a nice Jumping Attack with my Grant +5. Rest is story.
    Dr. Demento
    Dr. Demento
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dr. Demento Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:23 pm

3v1 gank in the hallway by the bonfire in anor londo where you meet solair. Invaded. They run out into the hallway I roll past the 2 phantoms BS the host and then engage in glorious combat with the phantoms. I ended up killing the phantoms the host ran away, and he ended up dying at the 2 WoG giants.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 pm

People who don't even take damage. They've transcended from health hackers to *** immortals.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:still think kicking someone off a cliff and messaging them saying THIS IS SPARTAAAAA! is the greatest thing i have ever done in this game, and i can never ever ever best that!
    of course you would do that billy.the best roflstomp ive ever done was when i first started playing. i was running around the parish invading and i invaded a 3v1...i jumped off the starts and plunge attack 1 rolled to get behind the other and BSed him and then the host tried to 1v1 me and got owned so hard dude touched me only once
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:09 pm

nothing beats THIS IS SPARTAAAAA
    eminusx
    eminusx
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by eminusx Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Invaded someone this week in Anor Londo, they'd got rid of the painting guardians up in the rafters, fired a couple of arrows at me then panicked, decided to leg it and fell off the last beam, that was pretty funny.
    sent them a message saying 'Geronimoooooooooooo' happy
    The_DoritoNinja
    The_DoritoNinja
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_DoritoNinja Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Invaded
    Someone the other day that was in smoughs chest piece, Logan's hat.
    They just rolled about with two shields.
    I couldn't bring myself to kill this confused player as he tried to jump up the rubble in alvinas house

Wish my capture card was on...
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:39 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:I have experienced the standard forest gank setup as an invadee not invader. I hate when a red and blue invade and the team up. They should fight to the death!
    I hate when I invade with a red as a hunter and he acts like he's gonna team up... then backstabs me when I go for the host. The Forest wraiths and hunters have a truce, we're supposed to work together.
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Once I was in the forest trying to summon help for sif, this guy with a golem axe invaded but didn't move, I went up then he stunlocked my *** and killed me.

Also, I remember how many times I've played runescape in the past and gotten roflstomped while screwing around in the forest.
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:21 am

I was hosting some duels in the burg with a friend when someone invaded. My friend turns around to look at him and instantly dies. Shrug
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:07 am

Unforseen wrote:I was hosting some duels in the burg with a friend when someone invaded. My friend turns around to look at him and instantly dies. Shrug
    WTF SUPAH NINJA
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 am

Extertionist wrote:Once I was in the forest trying to summon help for sif, this guy with a golem axe invaded but didn't move, I went up then he stunlocked my *** and killed me.

Also, I remember how many times I've played runescape in the past and gotten roflstomped while screwing around in the forest.
    I love doing that. Just waiting for them to try something, its really funny and works a lot.
    Hahalo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hahalo Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 am

At the beginning of Dark Souls before patch.

Invade someone in Kiln. 3 v 1, Ring of Fog (can't log on back then), WOT, Crystal Ring Shield (This thing OHKO easily)..

That fight lasted as long as my stamina did.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:21 pm

So, this one time in Btown a DM ran to the Stone Throwing giants, moving at normal speed with his iron ring on. He had a DMB Washing pole, and a hornet's ring. I was without my iron ring, and for some reason I thought, "Psshhh, easy win!" Yeah, I think that was the fastest and dumbest death I've ever had in my gaming history. Befowler could vouch for it, we were practicing and rather than letting him, the red phantom go first. I, the host, thought I could "Handle it." To this day, I don't know what was going through my mind. But it must have been something along the lines of DUUUUUUEEEEEEEERRRRRRR.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:08 pm