Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
SATLOS
Uparkaam
Buggy Virus
befowler
Quarik
DeathlyLemons
Rarity
TehInfamousAmos
skarekrow13
Yarxov
ErrJon6661
Tolvo
Hahalo
Unforseen
Extertionist
Ghadis_God
The_DoritoNinja
eminusx
bloodpixel
Dr. Demento
ChizFreak
SunlightCrusader
CaptanSpudsy
billy_bayonet
User
LordRevan
Wade_Wilson
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
33 posters

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone - Page 2 Empty Re: How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

Post by Extertionist Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:41 pm

I roflstomped someone yesterday while playing. I was on the gargoyles in new game+ and this fat roller dude invades me. I slapped on power withen then while he was running at me I cast homing crystal soulmass. I thought it was funny because I didn't even move.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone - Page 2 Empty Re: How hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:57 pm

I love invading blighttown. Using the Rusted Iron Ring and the Poisonbite ring. Using nothing but dung pies and arrows.

Its insane how many people don't have the rusted Iron ring on.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Rolfstomped: First time using a Katana, died in my first three invasions to parries.

Roflstomp: Hosting in the Kiln, camping the bridge with a Dragonslayer Greatbow.

@Billy Bayonet
    You are correct. NOTHING beats that!! lol
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:06 pm

One time in the forest I found a host who had been ganking earlier, alone in the clearing. To his credit he was willing to fight me. I would let him swing and then move out of the way so he barely missed me. I did this for several minutes and never attacking myself except for an occasional poison knife. Never often enough to poison him, just enough to show I could hit him at will.

I have never found anyone that I'm that much better than again.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:09 pm

my roflstomp against me was invading the forest and being surrounded by DKGA people spamming r2 all the time. this happened multiple times.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 pm

I think legislation should classify this ^ as a Hate Crime
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 pm

The Hate crime is the follow up taunts.
    Rarity
    Rarity
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Rarity Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Short time ago i was with the forest hunters Ivanded 3 times

Frist i got backstab vile doing thisHow hard have you roflstomped or been roflstomped by someone - Page 2 639795459

Secound time i fail'd to back stab and got backstabd :/

And lastly i jump't off a cliff
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:17 pm

haha nahh - it is them all battering me that was the hate crime where I couldn't escape xD
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:18 pm

The Batterings just business, the taunts are personal xD
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:20 pm

I think it's discrimination against forest hunters in both cases so that's two felonies gankers!

Rarity....I too have fallen off a cliff.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:29 pm

I just completely murdered some gankers a minute ago with my Citrus Scythe.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:40 pm

That's devious. They're thinking, "ah the power of lemons! Seems refreshing. Great. I'm dead."
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:55 pm

haha aye - they think it will freshen them up - but instead it just decapitates them.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:57 pm

And makes the wounds burn.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Haha - indeed big grin
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:18 pm

i remember a time when a blue sheild meant certian death unless you tried to out run them and were greeted by TWOP and multiple backstabs and if you still survived you would soon see a blue crystalized Stone Greatsword and more TWOP but this one was different than the last as you slowely walk away or towards your deadly opponent you noticed your healthbar has been depleting consistantly but it was already too late as you are now slowly fading away and are greeted by the words "YOU DIED"
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:19 pm

^^ I had that against a DMB+3 asshat but I murdered him with my SLB Murakumo - he killed me though whilst he died sad
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Throwing out a random parry while you're at <100 HP, landing it, and the OHKOing with the riposte. Also, chaining parries in a gank is incredibly satisfying. I had one a few days ago where I BS'ed the host, immediately OHKO parried the phantom, then OHKO parried the host too.
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm

XD i love it when i kill people as i die when invading, its just plain hilarious
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Tolvo wrote:So, this one time in Btown a DM ran to the Stone Throwing giants, moving at normal speed with his iron ring on. He had a DMB Washing pole, and a hornet's ring. I was without my iron ring, and for some reason I thought, "Psshhh, easy win!" Yeah, I think that was the fastest and dumbest death I've ever had in my gaming history. Befowler could vouch for it, we were practicing and rather than letting him, the red phantom go first. I, the host, thought I could "Handle it." To this day, I don't know what was going through my mind. But it must have been something along the lines of DUUUUUUEEEEEEEERRRRRRR.

Hey Tolvo, if it makes you feel any better, sometimes when I have a bunch of terrible runs in the Forest or Anor Londo, I think back to this and it makes me laugh and sleep better at night. So in a way you really did do some good that day. big grin
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:20 pm

DeathlyLemons wrote:XD i love it when i kill people as i die when invading, its just plain hilarious

I'd just like to say that your name and avatar are amazing.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:23 pm

being one who parries I've had a ton of duels where I go to less than 30 health, then get a parry for more than half of their health and the win.
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 pm

When I jumped and an undead warrior blocked my landing so I fell to my death.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Extertionist wrote:When I jumped and an undead warrior blocked my landing so I fell to my death.

That same thing has happened to me. It was quite funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 am