1) I am offline all the time so no invading will happen!
2) I can still warp there (Anor Londo) but the Firekeeper will become hostile meaning I will have to kill her giving me another Soul for my Estus
3) All the other demons dissapear leaving and two Knights appear giving 5k souls each, do these drop anything worthwhile?
4) I can always warp to Anor Londo (even though the bonfire is not lit) and proceed to the Giant Blacksmith pretty much unchallenged, correct?
5) Will the warp to the Princess Chamber also become unusable then? meaning if I want to farm the new knights I wont be able to use it? please confirm
Are there any other bits of info you can give me?
So the question is, should I or shouldn't I? Does killing her do anything special or worthwhile? I must say, having to skip those damn winged bat demons on the way to the Giant is quite tempting....