Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

in need of titanite slabs and demon/twinkeling titanite.

sandukan
    sandukan

in need of titanite slabs and  demon/twinkeling titanite. Empty in need of titanite slabs and demon/twinkeling titanite.

Post by sandukan Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Psn: san_du_kan

In need for upgrading materials, i'm still new to the game but enjoying it very much, can someone please help me out? even tho i dont have much stuff now, i'm willing to trade so just ask;)

Level 68 atm

I still dont know much about trading in the game so it would be great if someone could help me out.

Last edited by sandukan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left some things out)
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

in need of titanite slabs and  demon/twinkeling titanite. Empty Re: in need of titanite slabs and demon/twinkeling titanite.

Post by bunnywink Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 am

I wish I could help you as I have a ton of demon/twinkling titanite, but I only have a SL 112 character.

You are able to buy twinkling titanite from the black smith in Anor Londo or farm from the clam/oyster looking things from Seath's bonfire. As for demon titanite, it's very easy to farm from the titanite Demon in Lost Izalith as he always drops when you kill him (short-cut from Demon Ruins that you can unlock at level 2 Chaos Servant covenant).
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

in need of titanite slabs and  demon/twinkeling titanite. Empty Re: in need of titanite slabs and demon/twinkeling titanite.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 am

Do you guys have an RSS?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:11 pm