Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Federally
User
dianaduh
WyrmHero
Carphil
RANT
Spurgun
cloudyeki
DarkW17
13 posters

Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  Empty Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Follow Brienne of Tarth and Berric Dandorrion as we set forth on our epic cosplay journey and coop our way through Lordran as Black and Silver KnightsTranscending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  558843162

Bell Gargoyles SL 5 - https://youtu.be/YaqIERvwIQE

Capra Demon SL 5 - https://youtu.be/9tpQnMYKjic

Gaping Dragon SL 7 - https://youtu.be/ORuFZ2Ed9zU

Anor Vaders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeaGvdsnF8s

Last edited by DarkW17 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  Empty Re: Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:03 pm

What be the knights' names? And is one of them the cousin to the pair of archers in Anor Londo?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  Empty Re: Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told

Post by Spurgun Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I am going to follow you. Ready to backstab you at any point Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  932657698
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Fouth of july weekend here so i won't. Be on till Tuesday, same with glatts. We welcome every to kick our *** since we got our asses kicked by twinks, our trusty plus 5 clay didn help lol.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Btw mine's the bk, her name is Brienne of Tarth.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I am 'Rant insert a funny game of thrones name for me please'?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 pm

DarkW17 wrote:I am 'Rant insert a funny game of thrones name for me please'?

Tyrion Lannister the Dwarf
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 pm

@Spurgun we would never bait you into BSing Brienne near a ledge and then DSBing you off of it...never silly

Now back to finding me a funny game of thrones name!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 pm

DarkW17 wrote:@Spurgun we would never bait you into BSing Brienne near a ledge and then DSBing you off of it...never silly

Now back to finding me a funny game of thrones name!

What if im glitching? :face:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 pm

What about davos the onion knight or berric dondarrion
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Berric Dondarrion it must be that our names are now complete...Brienne and Berric lol muahahahahah
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Is that you in your avatar?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Oh Rant BTW my nieghbour ended up needing 27 staples 😢

Back story....just as Rant and I were about to start our adventure last night there was a franic knock on my back door...I went to look and there's my neighbour leaking blood every were from his head and asking for a towel...he was riding his dirt bike into an inclosed trailer and smoked his head on the roof...he literally scalped himself abit it was horrible...his wife and kids were out so I took him to the hospital!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Yup its me and my tommy gun vodka in all our glory...it was a couple years ago tho I am much more mature now lol!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Yup its me and my tommy gun vodka in all our glory...it was a couple years ago tho I am much more mature now lol!

I don’t believe you silly

If i posted me as my avatar everyone would just laugh :oops: silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Okay okay you got me I am not a day older than 16....errr I mean 31 Look Skyward
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Do it do it! We wouldn't be laughing at you tho we would be laughing with you silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 pm

@spur we already know all you drgonoids are a bunch of glitchers lol!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeah. Glitching bastards Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  2596258901+ Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  3235151284= Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  3879530916

@Dark. Maybe i will do it someday, but i wont keep it for longer than 24 h silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:57 pm

@spur I think we should have a post ur pic in ur avatar day.
    @dark when are you gonna upload the vids?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:05 pm

I will post them right after work...Ill post them on the 1st page...ill have a video from each boss we kill and hopefully lots of random invaders twisted
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Did you get the one that killed me before spawning? That jumping attack was hilarious
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:19 pm

No sadly I did not was just about to hit record for the boss when all of a sudden you were dead before I even saw him spawn...then I nailed him with that plunge which was AWESOME but he still managed to survive and teleport BS me!!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm

RantFromRant wrote:@spur I think we should have a post ur pic in ur avatar day.
    @dark when are you gonna upload the vids?

That would be fun silly
    Lets make it into a official event :face:
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Love the Game of Thrones theme.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:50 pm