Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Federally
User
dianaduh
WyrmHero
Carphil
RANT
Spurgun
cloudyeki
DarkW17
13 posters

Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  - Page 4 Empty Re: Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told

Post by RANT Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 pm

let's just level up to sl 55, i need thos five points to 1h so i can one hand all the weapons but the axe. i want to try the hal.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told  - Page 4 Empty Re: Transcending History a Tale of Souls and Swords will Eternally be Told

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Ya sounds great ill just throw them into end with that bow I need it lol!!

Umm noob sens question then as I always just do a mad dash through to Anor...can you explain the elevator? :oops:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:03 pm

jump across the broken plat to get where the merchant that sells green moss then go all the way down and theres gonna be a cobra dude kill him grab the key on the back and then take it to the elevateor and open it to go all the way down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFCSC07ye_k
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Damn really that's sweet and to think any time I have gone back I have battled all the way through lol duh!!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 pm

lol i cant believe you didnt know about that. anyway, im about to watch tranformers dark side of the moon and its long as hell, im gonna be on in about 3 hours.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 am

Seems like you guys are having fun!

In regards to Anor, I think going up in SL to get mote invaders is a good idea. We didn't get many at 50. Though just an idea, in order to increase the difficulty of the PvE we went through Anor at 40 and killed O&S once, then SL'd up and hosted PvP with the one who had S&O still alive.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 am

we are in pw now sl 80 and heading to anor, havent had much action here, where are the lifehunters? lol
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 am

Lol I know I was hoping to run into Wyrm and the crew in PW...oh well we finally got some vaders in Anor at 80!!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 am

You guys are 80 already? Going so fast!

And for some shameless self promotion, go watch the video I linked in our thread of me and Jovias doing Catacombs big grin
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 am

we werent getting any invasions so we decided to go up to sl 80 and went to anor londo and got a bunch of invasions there.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey Rant something came up tonight so ill b a little behind our usually meet time of 11 EST but ill be there by 12EST for sure man!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 pm

dont worry about it dude, we dont have to do it everyday(itd be awesome though lol) if you really cant make it just dont. if you can then ill see you tonight.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Lol man I have been having sooo much fun I don't wanna miss out at all tonight....I will be there for sure just a tad bit behind..cya later on dude!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Great video man!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Lol thanks Rant and I have had sooooo much fun on our cosplay...the gifts were dung pies by the way muahahahahahaha!!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Vid looks awesome! I fell asleep early last night sorry dude.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Ya for sure buddy it turned out great....Berric and Brienne as a team are a force to be reckoned with!!!! Lol no prob dude well have to get back to Anor soon tho for sure!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:41 pm

What do ya think Rant got time for some jolly coop tonight?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 pm

what SL are you guys i wanna 2v1 you
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:59 pm

We are 80 Billy...you do realize Berric is an DSB expert right? Muahahahahahaha
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 pm

dont bother me two much, i can roll through them ill use my Darkstalker
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Ya your a fiesty 1 aren't ya ill maybe have to pull put my SK spear for you...you'll have a harder time rolling through it lol!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

what parries are for.....plus i can roll bs winking
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 pm

I wanna fight them too. when do you guys normally do this?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:23 pm

We have been slacking lately but I think I am going backwards in pvp...so I am all about getting some coop in lol!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:58 pm