Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Ghadis_God
BoilerFan8472
Shakie666
Knight Alundil
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Gunny1963
11 posters

Anybody have a cool Seath strategy?

Gunny1963
    Casual
    Casual

Anybody have a cool Seath strategy? Empty Anybody have a cool Seath strategy?

Post by Gunny1963 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 pm

I just donned my Paladin +5 gear, two handed a Server +15 and had the Grass Crest Shield on my back and literally ran up to the guy and hacked him to pieces in a couple minutes while sucking down a dozen flasks.

Effective but not very ingenious.

Would LOVE to hear other strategies that would make this fight more fun. I've owned this guy three straight times.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Anybody have a cool Seath strategy? Empty Re: Anybody have a cool Seath strategy?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Unless you're trying for his tail the Seath fight leaves much to be desired.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Anybody have a cool Seath strategy? Empty Re: Anybody have a cool Seath strategy?

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Heres what I do.......

Run up to him and start to circle him as he circles to try and get you....... When he goes to do an attack, either swing a strong weapon at him or start blasting him with some strong pyro..... Rinse and repeat........ For me, this method allowed me to pretty much be invincible, with maybe only one flask used.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 pm

I just always ran back and forth towards his "groin" area avoiding his laser face.

Was always trying to see if... wait... anyone fought seath while wearing the the ring that makes you silent? Slumbering DRAGONcrest ring, is it not? :|
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Shakie666 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Another thing to try: does aural decoy work on him?
    Gunny1963
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gunny1963 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

I actually did that the first time and thought about lobbing arrows at him cuz he didn't know where I was! lol I ended up running in and waxing him.

I like the pyro thing. Since I pyro'd Gwyn to death to end NG+ I'm fully confident I could smoke Seath especially since I've since added 2 attunement slots. I am getting ready to fully pyro Gwyn again! hee hee

Any other ideas for next time I go after lame-o? I mean Seath?????
    Gunny1963
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gunny1963 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Crap. Was answering the previous post. I haven't used Aural Decay. What does it do?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

It's like an improved form of the Alluring Skull item.

Seath is blind, so some believe he might fall for Aural Decoy.
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Shakie666 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

You shoot a sound-based missile at the floor and enemies will be attracted to that spot, unless they can already you.

I've never tried it though, i always forget to attune it.

Last edited by Shakie666 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Aural Decoy acts like Demon's Prank in demon's souls as that it "creates a sound in the distance". it basically gets enemies to turn away from you.(not sure if it works if they've seen you)

If i co-op Seath I just swing my greatswords and slice em and dice em. If solo I force him a long and painful death with pointy arrows
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 am

Cursebite ring, that's about it. I hated getting cursed by him in my first file so I'm always really careful about that particular status now. I always try to follow his side tails, it generally keeps me out of harm's way. If I use sorcery, CSS or HCSM specifically, I like to return a bit of the pain that all of his crystal inventions have caused me.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:42 am

I dont think the aural decoy works on him. I think James from gamefront tried to use it on him to cut of the tail and it wasnt a succes lol.

My tactics for him is to have a long lightning weapon and just spam r1 on his belly. Some high curse resist so i can just stand there. And summon an OP 2hander guy to help me out happy.

This is for NG, no idea if this works on NG+ since ive only kill gwyn and play up to the forest on NG+ for pvp nothing more.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:13 am

He is too easy to beat, so now I dual claw him to death while naked, makes it more fun.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:18 am

Ingredients:
    Summon, cursebite ring, 10 humanity, great fireball.
    Method:
    Circle, slash, fieball, drink
    Sciarry
    Sciarry
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sciarry Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 am

Bow and Arrows. 0 Flask Used. 200+ Dmg/Arrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:18 pm