Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Extertionist
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Federally
dancash1808
Rifter7
Shungi
10 posters

Quality build final touch

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Quality build final touch - Page 2 Empty Re: Quality build final touch

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 am

"I usually two hand my weapons"
    Did I just make that up, or did I actually read this? If this is true, use 27 strength instead. 27 X 1.5 = 40.5 strength, so when two handing, any other points are sort of 'wasted'
    Then take 1 point out of life, for 2 attunement slots, and your "I thought of getting some attunement" can be satisfied. You'll be forced to stick with pyromancy, but it's got some good spells, and since you've said this build is meant to live through a lot of different play styles you might try... having those 2 attunement slots for some amateur spell casting would be nice.
    If you're thinking of doing that, change to a pyromancer, as 10 int is more useful then 10 faith... and soul arrows from a oolacile catalyst can be fun sometimes.
    http://tinyurl.com/6q7gkmt
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Quality build final touch - Page 2 Empty Re: Quality build final touch

Post by Rifter7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 am

lextune wrote:
    Cripes....

"Hey how about this?! Ditch that interesting fast rolling build, including the weapons you planned on using. Then put on Mask of The Mother, Giant's armor and the flip ring....Then you will be the most boring build that the game has. Oh, and you'll have the added bonus of being looked at like a total toolbag."

everyone has their opinions. the personal attack was uncalled for, tho.

op i really liked rynn's suggestions and rantfromrant's suggestion for a high level toon. if you decide to pick up the build and stick with what it's at, the aforementioned info will probably help a lot.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:16 pm