Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
bunnywink
ZikoLogiKa NL
DamageCK
Cantankerous_Flood
billy_bayonet
Spurgun
Cubbie4Cubs
11 posters

titanite Slabs from Darkwraiths in 1.5?

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

titanite Slabs from Darkwraiths in 1.5? - Page 2 Empty Re: titanite Slabs from Darkwraiths in 1.5?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:40 pm

lol! ive never seen them do that.
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

titanite Slabs from Darkwraiths in 1.5? - Page 2 Empty Re: titanite Slabs from Darkwraiths in 1.5?

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Cubbie4Cubs wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhbdAVbdEBw

This is what I mean by them dancing together haha

I have never seen them do that either! That's as creepy as it is cute.

As for the humanity farming, I usually farm the rats in the Depths or the Painted World. There are so many rats in the Depths! I ended up getting 9 or 10 humanities on a single run through. Took about 15 minutes. The babies are also good for the souls too even though it is a bit of a (female dog) to get to.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:58 pm

I have seen them dance a lot as well.

If you have not done so, you should throw a poison knife at one.

Personally, I think the actual act of farming is quicker with the babies, since you don't have to rest at a bonfire and you get about 1 drop per 10 or so killed if you max out your discovery rate. But the distance to get to them is definitely a deterrent. I typically lure them out on to land so you are not dealing with the poison water. Then make sure you use a weapon that has a low enough trajectory. I use Queelag's sword, which works really well.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:36 pm

With my technique & route in the Depths , I can collect about 80 / 99 humanity in one hour.

I always use homeward bones to return to the bonfire.

Even if you bone as soon as you find 1 humanity ,you will still have 99 in an hour.

I used to slay baby skeletons too , but personally I prefer the depths
    juzzyo
    juzzyo

Post by juzzyo Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Just had a titanite slab drop while not farming and no covetous gold serpent ring. In previous runs farmed the bejesus out of darkwraiths trying to get one, but as an earlier post suggested, maybe not trying is the key? But most likely it's just super rare.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 am