Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Federally
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
SunlightCrusader
Servant of Priscilla
9 posters

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm up for it if you guys want to give it a shot.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:52 pm

yea i got the video thing up and running
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:54 pm

It starts at 9, but I don't have to be there EXACTLY at 9 I don't think. So I guess, provided my internet isn't acting stupid, we could possibly clear Blighttown tonight.

I don't know...

P.S. I would like to at least stop by the Depths real quick just so that I could rescue Laurentius for a few more spells. big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:54 pm

yea we were gonna do depths and try bighttown also if possible
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Well I'll go and get on xbl and we can communicate that way.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 pm

I can't take it much longer. I'm going to have to replace this internet of mine sooner rather than later.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Yea but at least we got one fight in silly
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Well here is our first video I plan on re posting with with some music and or commentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBQ90tbPY50&feature=youtu.be
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ypnHozRZII&feature=plcp Here's the next video where we were in the burg with Pendant hosting silly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 am

Glad to see more cosplay coops going on! Looks like you guys are having a good time!
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:51 am

We are it really was a good time big grin I can't wait to do new areas like the Depths and Anor Londo where we can actually do stuff instead of just fight a boss
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 am

Federally wrote:Glad to see more cosplay coops going on! Looks like you guys are having a good time!

Yeah, it's fun, unfortunately I can't do much but stand to the side and look pretty.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 am

Just wait you will be doing some major damage soon enough XD you're chaos fire spells are murderous silly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:02 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Federally wrote:Glad to see more cosplay coops going on! Looks like you guys are having a good time!

Yeah, it's fun, unfortunately I can't do much but stand to the side and look pretty.

In that case you guys may have been better doing Rhea, Vince and Nico. Rhea's job is to look sexy and not die lol
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Well here is our first video I plan on re posting with with some music and or commentary [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBQ90tbPY50&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBQ90tbPY50&feature=youtu.be[/url] [/quote]

Oscar was the true hero of that fight. Those dogs are what get you and I kept them off of you guys.silly

Honestly though they kept dodging every attack I threw at them. The second time around they were not as lucky and I nailed them immediately.

Pendant once you get the stronger pyromancies you will be destroying stuff too.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:44 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Oscar was the true hero of that fight. Those dogs are what get you and I kept them off of you guys.silly

Honestly though they kept dodging every attack I threw at them. The second time around they were not as lucky and I nailed them immediately.
    Oh I believe you and btw Pendant took one of them out so you only really had to deal with one the first time through silly
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:44 pm

I can get on now if you guys wanna do the cosplay right now
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm down with it and are you sure Pendant got one? I'll have to rewatch it; all I remember is swinging my sword and hitting nothing repeatedly. *rewatches* ah the one jumped in to your fight about halfway through and got roasted by Pendant. Nice.

So yeah I'll get on if you guys want to do it.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:55 pm

TONIGHT WE EAT ROASTED UNDEAD DOG!!! Yea if Pendant can get on lets do it
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Sure thing. I'll go get on.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Okay then I'll be right on.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

OK let's DO IT!!!!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Do you guys really want to kill the Gaping Dragon? It's an optional boss, and with us all being SL 30 we really are at the perfect level to host in the Depths.

Just what I think, I don't know if he needs to die.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Do you guys really want to kill the Gaping Dragon? It's an optional boss, and with us all being SL 30 we really are at the perfect level to host in the Depths.

Just what I think, I don't know if he needs to die.

Kill him because he is fun to coop. Plus you need the front door key for Btown if you're gonna properly coop it!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Alright, this is unacceptable. My internet provider (AT&T) is going to get a piece of my mind.

It's been bad before, but it's never been quite THIS bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:48 pm