Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Federally
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
SunlightCrusader
Servant of Priscilla
9 posters

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  - Page 9 Empty Re: Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Sens video is gonna have to wait my software is acting up :/ but I'll fix it at some point XD. btw I can still film just not edit at the moment
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  - Page 9 Empty Re: Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 am

You guys up for another round today??
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 am

Afternoon is possible for me. I have to leave in an hour or so I can't go now, I'm also kind of depressed right now.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote: I'm also kind of depressed right now.
    why what's wrong??
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:59 am

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:27 pm

So if you guys wanna try tomorrow I'm free all day:)
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:36 am

You guys wanna try and do a run through Anor Londo?? big grin
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:50 am

The day's not good for me. I'll be free at night though. big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 am

OK now we just gotta find sunlight silly
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:19 pm

If both of you guys are free I would like to do this again todaybecause we haven't done it in a while sad If you guys can do it message me on XBL
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:00 pm

i wish i can do a co-op cos-play with sombody, its too bad that im only now seeing this thread but i wish you guy good luck on the rest of your adventures. And what an odd trio, Oscar Tarkus and Anastasia 3 dont look like they belong at all lmao. But in the story they were, so thats cool. But yeah hopefully when sombody tosses up another co-op cos-play thread ill catch it in time next time.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:07 pm

T-King-667 wrote:i wish i can do a co-op cos-play with sombody, its too bad that im only now seeing this thread but i wish you guy good luck on the rest of your adventures. And what an odd trio, Oscar Tarkus and Anastasia 3 dont look like they belong at all lmao. But in the story they were, so thats cool. But yeah hopefully when sombody tosses up another co-op cos-play thread ill catch it in time next time.

Put up a thread of your own seeking a partner! Plenty of guys have been interested in doing these so you should find a partner.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm done with all the stuff I had to do. Boy, what a rough day!

I also have new internet now. cheers
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 pm

YAY!!!!! Now where the hell is Sunlight hmmmmmm....
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm here. I have had a busy few days sorry.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, I am also here.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:09 pm

So am I
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Federally wrote:So am I

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I must say, I posted on part two of Lower Undead Burg... Seems like Tarkus has put on a few pounds.

I really want to do this again. It is boring traveling across the world alone. I need some comrades to entertain myself, both to kill with and to generally kill.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Well, we don't like to talk about it, but ever since good ol' Tark quit smoking he's had trouble sating his oral fixation. Fatty foods have become his substitute.

He is in a pit of depression but he simply refuses to see a therapist. Either he thinks that it is emasculating and he is just too macho for it or he is in deep denial and doesn't realize the rampant weight gain. Maybe both?

We try to be sensitive, but we also know he needs to get help. Prostration
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Ya... we just need to throw him in front of a Golem. That will cheer him up; he likes to beat the **** out of some Iron.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:26 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Well, we don't like to talk about it, but ever since good ol' Tark quit smoking he's had trouble sating his oral fixation. Fatty foods have become his substitute.

He is in a pit of depression but he simply refuses to see a therapist. Either he thinks that it is emasculating and he is just too macho for it or he is in deep denial and doesn't realize the rampant weight gain. Maybe both?

We try to be sensitive, but we also know he needs to get help. Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  - Page 9 1330857165
    i guess you guys seen my youtube comment about tarkus's physique being too large?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm

I told Servant he wasn't that big...
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Nah, he just looks too bloated in general when I see him. I feel like pushing him down a steep hill and watch him roll down.

Should reduce some fat, I think. Hell, it might even save him after the fifty feet high drop to the jagged bolder at the bottom.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 pm

You guys sure you can't go now?

It's a little selfish, but it's kind of perfect for me right now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:14 pm