Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
RANT
Knight Alundil
befowler
Gazman0169
Demon Slayer
callipygias
DamageCK
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
13 posters

The wrath of the gods- Anor londo

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

The wrath of the gods- Anor londo - Page 2 Empty Re: The wrath of the gods- Anor londo

Post by RANT Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 pm

where'd you go last night G? sorry that table was a pain in the *** but my living room looks better now.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The wrath of the gods- Anor londo - Page 2 Empty Re: The wrath of the gods- Anor londo

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Lol they always are eh Rant I have fought with a few of them lol that's sweet tho dude!

I brought my 225 into NG++ to help out Green host the 225 FC...which works great because now I can also host the forest solo which I recently have fallen in love with!

I was running havel helm/gaunts/legs with bare chest mainly because it looks cool as hell with the large upper body...then buffing CMW on my BSS and just destroying dudes....eventually a darkwraith vaded me and watched for abit...then he switched to the same setup but with GLGS tho...so I pulled out my GLGS and the 2 of us played protect the hill it was waaaay to funny...when hunters came we were both blocking standing side by side 2handing the GLGS it was a riot!!!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:29 pm

How true billy unless you are Berric then you just DSB those noob recruits right of the ledge silly

That's sweet billy look forward to seeing the Darkstalkers videos and your dukes vid....I am uploading Rant and I's Anor video as we speak but damn it takes forever man...15 min video over 9 hrs to upload...I can't play Dark Souls either while I am uploading I don't have the bandwidth...so it will be all for not if its not done by the time FC starts tonight Look Skyward
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:47 pm

lols i use the inbuilt comrpresser on my software uploads in about an hour.....
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand dukes is up, happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF4Vy41jKNA
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Cool videos billy, i would ls try just blocking with the GS. How come it seems when people co op in souls games they rush the whole area? it always seems like people want it to be over with asap.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 pm

This is sweet love song choices.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 pm

I had to the edit about 30 minutes of footage into a ten minute video as thats the largest i can have on youtube atm so i had to cut out quite abit of running through the level ahahaha,
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

DarkW17 wrote:How true billy unless you are Berric then you just DSB those noob recruits right of the ledge silly

That's sweet billy look forward to seeing the Darkstalkers videos and your dukes vid....I am uploading Rant and I's Anor video as we speak but damn it takes forever man...15 min video over 9 hrs to upload...I can't play Dark Souls either while I am uploading I don't have the bandwidth...so it will be all for not if its not done by the time FC starts tonight The wrath of the gods- Anor londo - Page 2 2707236321

i know dude, it takes forever for me to upload a vid too. well, since my capture card didnt work can you guys recomend a good one that's not more than 50 bucks cause i just dont NEED it that badly. also i find it funny dark that we post about out co op everywhere BUT in our thread.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:46 pm

mine is roxio game capture its suprisingly good, and i only payed £60 quid no idea how that is in dollars!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Roxio-248400-Game-Capture/dp/B004QMUIO6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342043445&sr=8-1&keywords=roxio+game+capture here ya go man ave a looksie
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:43 pm

ToTG video has been edited and shall be uploaded 2moro!
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:09 am

Comfortably numb, it just doesn't get any better than that! big grin
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwmBUiA0NY&feature=plcp ToTG video is now up big grin
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:45 am

Billy, I took the liberty of embedding your TotG vid on here seeing as so many people would like to see that. I hope you don't think it presumptuous of me...

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:52 am

nah i cant embed ive tried, and failed!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:59 am

needs more invasions!!!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 pm

I wanna embed all 3 vids in the OP but keeps failing ahaah
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:01 pm

RantFromRant wrote:needs more invasions!!!!

only had 2 invasions during the 3 runs, and i wouldnt feel right hanging around effectivly a gank just so to make a good movie ya no?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Also think im getting better at the editing that video is alot better then Anor londo,
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 pm

i thinks that my mage/acher is hardcore because 0 poise and only with bow lol
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Yeah man the team works pretty damn well, once we hit ng+ an we have pretty high SL's itll be rather interesting, i think we need to figure out some sort of code for when an invader comes, like one phantom fights if they die they die, then next phantom, then the host, unless the phantom just fishes for the BS then we just go all out
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:needs more invasions!!!!

only had 2 invasions during the 3 runs, and i wouldnt feel right hanging around effectivly a gank just so to make a good movie ya no?

lol that's what glatts and i did with our bk/sk cosplay in anor, we got our asses kicked somtimes since we ran after them to all the mobs and it was actually really fun. that's the only way i can do it since just ambushing them is boring as hell and ive actually never done it.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Well im thinking about leaving us in the forest for a night to record some fights, but i couldnt stand the idea of being accused of Ganking even if its a cosplay ya no?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

how do you embed videos man ive tried RAWR!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:10 am